VI : Comeback.

You're my everything.

" Even though I know what’s wrong, how can I be so sure if you never say what you feel ! "

 

Song : Demi Lovato - Fix A Heart

______

Like an animal in a cage, like a lion circling his prey, the muscle-man didn't stop beating around the youngest ,fully absorbed by television. It was already past 7 am, the youngest had awakened the whole dorm, impatient but yet knowing that the clip wouldn't be released before 8am or even 9am. And that, in addition to the fact that the others members were awake, made Kikwang very angry who kept beating around the younger, waiting for a sign that didn't come. The leader appeared out of the bathroom, he massaged his temples. He comes to know next to his lover, who buried his head in his chest, then finally spoke, trying to calm the younger.

" Kikwang-ah, stop turning like a lion or something like that. Woonie expects that long, you know, stop so get upset for nothing, it's going to pass. "

Kikwang glared, if his eyes had been able to send lightning ,Doojoon was already dead at that moment. He continued to pace. " It's not 'nothing' hyung. It's them, and specially her. "

Doojoon rolled his eyes as one of his hands Yoseob's hair, the other his back. The blond muttered through the chest of the leader. " It's not as if you didn't know it was coming, Kiki. It's always like that. Even when they are on TV shows, or radios, he's like a fangirl. It's their comeback, what did you expect ? "

Kikwang mumbled "Something else. " while he was locked into the common room, swearing " Call me, when it'll be over. I'm tired of that ! "

 

______

A few hours later, Kikwang came out of his room, as a coincidence, the show began when DongWoon let go a little scream. " It starts, all of you shut up! It starts. "

Junhyung and HyunSeung came back while laughing, they laid the croissants on the table when an angry maknae whistled. " Could you please shut up ? So annoying ! "

Junhyung wanted to reply, but a landing pad on his face, the oldest making a sign of not responding and shut up. HyunSeung's mouth formed an "o" and he sat on the floor, looking at the tv. Junhyung sat next to him as the doe-eyes whispered in his ears "Today, it's the final day. You know, their comeback. "



' BEG ! Watch ! S-s-s-sixth sense. '

 

______

DongWoon drooled, his eyes filled with envy and wonder, fireworks in his head and his heart. The clip ended, he swallowed filled with lust. He released a long sigh of relief and a big smile formed on his mouth. He turned to his elders, excited. " It was fabulous! Wasn't it ? You've seen them ? They were beautiful, Narsha-noona was sensual, amazing, and damn y ! No, but you realized, they came back ? So tomorrow, they will be on live ! Kikwang-ah ! During Inkigayo, you can do to sign my album by Narsha-noona ? Pleaaaase ?! Oh, and I also have gifts, oh my god, my god, I have to go online, see the clip again again, it was amazing, I can die happy now ! Oh no, I have my album ! Kikwang, you will do this for me, right ? Oh my god..! "

The other members watched the whole clip, they had to admit, Brown Eyed Girls were incredible but that wasn't much compare to the scene they now watched. A choleric, hot Kikwang and ready to explode and a completely out of time, excited like a fangirl, completely disoriented, and happy DongWoon. And that's it. The door slams, and a maknae shocked. He turned to his bandmates, a little confused.

" What is wrong with him ? "

The other members looked at each other, not sure of the answer. Finally, Doojoon talked. " Hum, Woonie, I think he didn't like the music video. Something didn't pleased him. "

" Pff, he just can't recognize goddesses when he sees them. "

 

______

Few days passed, DongWoon had his album and he was still watching the music video but he felt like he is missing something. Yoseob and Doojoon were still in their own little world of cuddling, loving. Junhyung and HyunSeung were still in their strange love world of awkwardness and 4D-ness. Kikwang was still acting as before. So, everything was okay. Wait no, Kikwang wasn't like usual. They didn't talk to each others for days. That wasn't normal. DongWoon turned his head from the computer's screen and looked around the rooom. He frowned.

" Hyung. Where is Kikwang ? "

Yoseob broke away from Doojoon, he looked at DongWoon a little surprised. " Went to the gym, he said he needed to clear his head. "

" Clear his head ? Why the hell does he need to clear his head ? Something bad happened to him ? He didn't talk to me since..long time. "

" Well ! It's about time ! DongWoon-ah,you ignored Kikwang since the return of BEG noonas. Well, he ignored thee back too, but you will not think you could have make an effort, he got you your album right ?Think about it.. " Doojoon added as he took Yoseob's chin and kissed him. " Now, please, just reconcile you with him, and do what you have to do with him. "

" Oh.. Yeah.. " DongWoon nodded, then he said while looking away. " But, please, you two, just get a room. My poor eyes.. "

" Junhyung and HyunSeung are already in the bedroom. As if you were innocent, machiavellian maknae. " The leader said, an idea came in his mind and he cared Yoseob to the bathroom, smirking. DongWoon rolled his eyes and looked at the computer.

 

______

He waited till his lover came back. He felt like he waited until the end of the world when finally, the door opened and Kikwang walked into the appartment. He looked around the living room, without seeing any of the members but DongWoon. He frowned as he saw the maknae on the computer, again. He sighed, and started to walk to the bedroom. Suddenly, a voice came from the computer.

" If I was you, I will not go into the room. " Kikwang thought that he needed to take a shower and decided that instead of staying on his bed. So, he started to walk to the bathroom.

" Uh-huh, if I was you, I will not go into the bathromm too. " Kikwang sighed. Fine, so the only place which seems to be safe is the living room, with DongWoon. The muscle-man sat on the floor, the TV. " Do you hate me, hyung ? "

DongWoon's question surprised Kikwang. Of course, no. How could he hate him ? " I don't hate you, DongWoon. "

" Why are you ignoring me ? " Now, he saw stunned by DongWoon's question.

" Dude, you're the one who ignored me these days. " Kikwang turned his head to DongWoon who was looking at him, confused.

" What are you talking about ? You're the one who didn't come to..kiss me. " DongWoon blushed at his sentence.

" And why don't you came instead ? Should I be the only one who came first ? And by the way, you're the one who were too into your own world. You're the fanboy here. "

" Hyung ! You know I'm shy. " DongWoon stood up, frowning. " I have the right to love my noonas ! "

" You have also the right to take care of your boyfriend.." Kikwang said, with a serious tone. DongWoon freezed. Sadness can see into Kikwang's eyes. " I wish, DongWoon, we could have a relationship like Yoseob and Doojoon, and despite the fact that they are in weird, like HyunSeung and Junhyung. I wish I'm not the only one who make efforts. "

 

_____

They didn't talk to each others for weeks. No, they didn't break up. Kikwang loved DongWoon, but he doubt about DongWoon's reciprocity. DongWoon loved Kikwang, but he was afraid to make the first step, and he was angry because his lover didn't understand him. The situation was tense, the other members didn't know what to do and they avoided even hug each other when the two youngest were there. The situation was tense, and no one in the group knew what to do, and certainly not the two involved. And the situation lasted for several weeks, and it was becoming more unbearable.

" Joonie. Should we do something ? " Yoseob asked as Doojoon shoked his head.

" Let them be. If they aren't able to overcome that, they aren't made ​​for each other. " Yoseob watched them being not together, and for his little heart, it hurts. Because he loved to see Beast's members happy. And now, two of them aren't happy, it bothered him.

DongWoon tried to talk to Kikwang, but the older just ignored him. He tried to make efforts, but he definitely can't. And his heart ached when he saw Kikwang happy with other boys and other girls ,without him. An idea came to him while watching a drama. A crowd, he needed a crowd and a perfect moment. And at that time, Kikwang certainly couldn't escape, revenge would be complete.

 

______

A day came, and DongWon's idea would be perfect on that day. The show came, they performed, they came back in the backstage, staff were busy to help the boys to change. DongWoon watched Kikwang having fun with a coordi-noona. When he was ready to perfom another song, he walked to Kikwang, catching his wristle, saying loudly : " You're mine. "

And he kissed him. In front of staff, in front of some celebrities, they kissed. Kikwang's eyes widened at DongWoon's sudden action, but few moments after, his arms encircled DongWon's neck and the maknae slid his hands around Kikwang's waist, deepens the kiss. They broke the kiss at the same time.

" Don't ever flirt in front of me, Lee Kikwang. I dare you to do that again. " DongWoon said, with a serious voice and serious eyes. Kikwang gave him an eye-smile, and god, how he missed his eyes-smile so much. Then, his lover smirked.


" What if I do ? "


" If you flirt again ? I'm gonna you, in front of people. You will be ashamed of challenged me, moron. "


Kikwang's laugh across the room, and crossed the maknae's heart. Damn, as he had missed that laugh. The muscle-man put his forehead against the younger's. " It was about time, Woonie. I thought you'll never get me. " He poked the younger's head and added. " I love you, Son idiot DongWoon. "


" I love you too, Lee Gikwang. "

 

__________________________________

Yahoo ! KiWoon's one update. I'm happy, I could finally write a KiWoon's one ^^
I hope you liked it, the idea came when I was looking for the billion time at BEG's new MV n__n
Also, sorry for spelling mistakes.. My english .. I hope you guys understand it at least >w<

So, yeah.. Thanks a lot for commenting and subscribing all, I'm glad you liked my sequels ♥
The 2nd part of JunSeung's "Dance In The Dark".. Well, I don't know when I'll write so, please wait ? Thank you for all,guys !


Love from Author-ssi