VII : Dance. (2/2)

You're my everything.

Inspired by "D.A.N.C.E" by Justice.

Part I : "Dance In The DarkPart II " Dance"

 

_________________________________________

 

Get ready to ignite.



Flash. Light. Spot on him. The crowd shouts, applause, whistles. Sweat, beads of water sliding over his body, his hair wet, soiled with sweat. Controlled breathing, movements on target, on balance. Lightweight, tough, honest and fresh. Soon, it begins at the moment all was dark and quiet. Soon, the crowd will be ignite. Just for him. Music begins, and he start dancing.
 
" Oppa, you were so co‒ Oppa, do you listen to me ? " No, he don't. Something was in his mind. " Oppa ! It's the fifth time you ignored me tonight, I'm tired. Just do what you do with me ! I'm here for a reason ? "
 
He didn't answer her. He didn't even look at her, no‒ well, yes, he looked at her, he saw in the crowd, he saw her eyes, filled with lust. Bordness is definitely why he took her with him, he sighed. It isn't the first time. Realizing too late that there is a girl with him, in his car, and reluctanly having to reject her. " No, you're not. Please, get off my car. "
 
" What ? Oppa, that's rude, you told you wan‒ " The girl was push off the car by the man. He sighed, not looking at her and moved from the parking. He heard her screaming and cussing, but it doesn't matter. He is used to that, anyway. He mounted the volume of the radio and heard a song. The song.
 


 
You were such a pretty young thing.


 
The tattoed remembered this song, this year, this boy and this dance. He had to admit that his life was a mess since he started to be more popular than his elders. Or maybe was it because he felt a sudden hole in his heart ? He didn't‒ No, he didn't want to know. He didn't want to remember, was it because he felt guilty ? Either. Deep inside, he knew the answer, maybe he was afraid to face it ? Probably. Actually, the tattoed just wanted to sleep, he was exhausted. He accelerated, the engine purred louder, and prayed so that there is no traffic.
 
His life seemed a real junk, run by partys, battles, alcohol and . All he had hoped to avoid, he hated everything, all happened to him. The new Mr 4D, people said. He shoked his head. He wasn't a player, he never touched a girl, even if they were all dying from the lust. He wasn't like him. Unable to control his heart, he stopped his car near a road.

Alone in the dark That's what he thought, but he heard noise, then he saw a figure in the dark. A stranger walking through the night, through the roads. Who was enough crazy to walk into the night, alone ? The person walked closer, enough closer for the dancer to smirk. Of course, he sould have think to him first, who can't be enough crazy to walk in the night expect him ? Of course This guy is crazy, right.
 
His hair was the first thing the dancer see. It was different color since the last time they talked. He changed, he looked skinner, tired and definitely awesome. 'Yong Junhyung, how could you forgot him ? It has been one year, today.' The song, the stress, the painof course, why didn't he think about that first ? Of course Oh god, how he missed that guy.

" You changed your haircolor. Why ? " 
 
 


You're always there for music and me.



" Because I wanted to. Why not ? "

Missing his voice, even if they weren't close. Who cares now Yes, no one cares because they found each other. But somehow, Junhyung felt a kind of feeling into the other man's heart which is..different. " I like ginger. "

They were so close, right now. Facing body, face to face. Junhyung walked, and got into his car, whispering. " Get in. " The other follow him, and they leaved the place.

" Where are we going ? "

" Somewhere. " Somewhere, yes, somewhere the music is liberty and the dance is queen. They arrived in a street ,in front of a room‒ a dance studio obviously. They went down and Junhyung pulled the door, letting the other came in first. " Ladies first. " He heard a little 'bastard, imma cut you soon..' then smirked.
 
 " HyunSeung. "

The ginger turned around, a bit surprised. OhHe knew his name, ohfine. " Junhyung. "

" Do you what is a waltz ? " HyunSeung laughs ironically, cynically. " Yah. You may be one of the best dancer of Korea, but it's not because I took a hiatus that I'm stupid, Poppin' Dragon. "

" Fine. Come over here. " Junhyung took HyunSeung's waist and hands. " Let's dance, would you ? "

" You definitely took me, so I don't really see how I can refuse even if" Cutting HyunSeung's words, Junhyung pressed a button,the music began as the ginger rolled his eyes. " This is cheesy, tanky, corny and old-fashioned, you"

 


The way you move is a mystery.


 
Turning, changing foots and hands, sliding his hand along his hip, getting closer, turning, waltzing, again and again until you have a headache. Whispering during the dance, trying his best to keep the control of his body " You're odd. "

Junhyung smiled Oh yes, he was, definitely. It has been a while since he danced so easily. " So, HyunSeung-ssi. How was your trip ? "

" Tiring, exhausting, sometimes disappointing but really rewarding. Did you know that French eat bread ? And Germans ate sometimes delicatessen for breakfast ? Strangely strange Europeans. "

" It seems like you had fun, didn't you ? " Junhyung slipped his hand underneath the traveler's shirt, cleverly, cunningly which made the other jumped a bit. He chuckled then added. " That's all you learned ? "

HyunSeung shooked his head At least, he tried because he started to feel dizziness. " NoNo, definitely no. I learned cha-cha, tango, flamenco, the cancan, the polka and other dances really weird .. Oh my god, you should have seen African dancers, it was fabulous ! Streets dancers, capoeira dancers, aigoo, it was wonderful .. I-I..I wish you were with me. "

Junhyung stopped dancing, he looked at HyunSeung, smirking. HyunSeung continued talking. " You lost what you had. "

HyunSeung's sentence took Junhyung by surprise. What ? What he had ? " What are you talking about ? "

" Hmm..How could I say that.. You lost your..muchness. What you had, what you told to search..You lost all. You disappoint me, Yong Junhyung. Why did you loose all ? "

" What if I tell you that the reason is because you were gone ? "

 

Whatever happens, it doesn't matter

 

HyunSeung took few steps back, putting his hands on his hips, overdone. " Is this a joke ? Your joke is rotten, it's not funny, that was a pretty good lame, but nodefinitely no, that wasn't funny. "

" I never said that was supposed to be funny, it wasn't a joke. "

HyunSeung's jaw dropped, and his mouth formed an "o". Then, he frowned, angry. " You were the one who told me to go abroad, to.. live, it's that you said. Don't make fun of me ! "

" I did, yeah Well, I realized things. I missed you and I love you. "

" You lie. "

Junhyung took one step towards the ginger boy. " NoDefinitely, no. But, hey, you were the one who told me that he wished I was with him. Didn't you ? "

" I wished you were with me because you may didn't loose your muchness. Nothing's wrong in there.."

" Whatever. I love you. "

" You lie. "

Junhyung smirked as an idead popped up in his head. " I told you, I'm not. Do you want a proof ? " HyunSeung nodded, regretting it after. Suddenly, he felt someone kissing him. Not the same kind of kiss that you had before flowing to bed, not the kind of kiss a parent to a child or a child to his dog, or before having . Not the kind of kiss hard, greedy, envious, roughlynot the kind of kiss HyunSeung had known.

A lovely kiss, sweet, warm, fruity, luscious, delicate, and the kind of kiss we seek a lifetime. The kind of kiss HyunSeung had always sought, in vain. Across continents, over the years and through peopleit's what he had always sought. A love kiss.

A whisper through the kiss, he heard Junhyung talking. " Is that enough ? HyunSeung, would youcould you pleaselet me find my muchness ? "


Strangely, he was told 'yes'. He was told he loved him, yesdefinitely yesand even if the world ends, he would help him find his muchness. And, even stranger, he found himself do an action he never donea thing he had never done and had vowed never to do..

He kissed him back.

 

As strong as you might (be)



" I love you, too. "

 

_____________________________________________



Yahoo ! Finally, I finished it \o/
I started to write it on Friday, and seriously I didn't know what to write xD I hope you guys like it n__n
The end is a bit..awkward and fluffy,lovely, etc.. ^^'

I started to write another KiWoon, but I still didn't finish and I think it's , so you guys have to wait.. And, it's gonna be sad, so..yeah.
At first, I wanted to write a DooSeob for this idea, but I remembered I already did few DooSeob, and especially a sad-one, so I decided to write it for KiWoon.. Hihi, sorry :D

Anyway, sorry for spelling errors, all.. Tell me if you see something's wrong ! It will help me n__n

Thank you for commenting, subscribing :D


Love from Author-ssi

 

EDIT A/N : Oh guys, if you want me to make a os about a special couple, suggest please n__n
I'm basically a DooSeob/JunSeung/KiWoon shipper, but if you want, I can make others. So yeah, suggest if you want ;D