IV : Sixth Sense.

You're my everything.

Inspired by 'Sixth Sense' by Brown Eyed Girls.

 

S-s-s-sixth sense.



Doojoon had it. The sixth sense that everyone was looking for. Indiscribable. Invisible. No one knows he had this sense, but him. No one knows where you can find it, but everyone was looking for it. But him. He felt it through his body, he felt it when he have to. A strangely sensation of being watched, an incredibly sensation of hapiness. Strangely, he felt his sense every time he was on the football's field, every football practice. The sensation of being watch wasn't a surprise, half of the girls of the school were around the field when the team had to practice, but since few months, it was different. A different sensation activated his sense, and he started to be happy every time he was on the field. Not that he wasn't happy when he played football, but since few months it was different. He kept asking himself why and one day, he found it when he came early on the football's field.  



Your thirsty face starts sweating.



Yoseob saw him the first time on the football's field on a rainy day. He just finished his work, and it rained. He ran through the campus, passed in front of the field and saw him. His large size, so great that Yoseob seemed to be an insect. So great that it seemed to repel all monsters, all dangers. So great that he wanted to breed into it, to stick to it and stay there. His muscles, so developed, so strong, they seemed to be able to break a brick in half. So hard they looked like marble. So strong that he wanted to touch them. His eyes, his mouth, his hair wet or sweaty, the difference ,Yoseob couldn't make because of the rain. Whatever it was, no matter where, no matter what he did, Doojoon was fantastic, incredible, brilliant and most important, he was perfectly y for Yoseob.



My eyes that arouse you.



Doojoon found it. The thing that aroused his sense. He found it, on a afternoon, he was early. Of course, he came earlier intentionally, of course it was because he wanted to avoid those crazy girls. A training earlier, and personnal to avoid the shouting, disturbance of girls, a training for him and no one else. Well, it is what he had expected and what he had always had. But that way, he found him. Sitting near the tree, humming a little tune, scribbling in a notebook, earphones in the ears, in his world. His hair sighted several miles, his nose red and cold, chubby cheeks, sitting cross-legged, his big baby eyes. Doojoon chuckled slowly, actually this little boy was like a big and cute baby. So, it was him. This little boy, it was him who aroused Doojoon's sixth sense, he was sure about it.



The music that will fill the space between us.



Yoseob was surprised when someone took one of his headphones, sitting next to him. It was even more surprised when it wasn't someone anyone. It was him. He didn't know his name, only his reputation. Who hadn't heard of this football player with all the girls dreamed ? Certainly not Yoseob. He was surprised then when he began to hum with Yoseob. Who would have thought that he, the player known as, would one day sit next to him? Certainly not Yoseob.



High up your sense.



" You're weird. "

Doojoon saw the boy jumped, surprised by his sudden speech. He saw him blushed, madly, furiously, shameful. He chuckled a bit, barely audible. Of course, he was that why Doojoon's sense activated. Sensing that the little man wouldn't say a word, Doojoon continued. Gradually, the boy opens. Yoseob opens. Doojoon found him cute, his childlike, innocent, and who has more, he found him attractive. Doojoon asked him, why. " Why what ? " Yoseob said, innocently. Why do he follow him. " I'm not following you.." He said, hanging his head, a small task red on his cheeks. Doojoon smiled. Why is he always coming here. " Well..I-I like that place.. " Of course, you do. Who can't ? But why is he always coming when it's football's time, Doojoon asked. Yoseob stayed quite. " I don't know.. I feel.. attractive by this..and..well.."



Just sit, sit, that's right.



A loud scream. " Oh my god, Doojoon oppa ! " Doojoon and Yoseob jumped a bit. A girl came towards them. She looked at Yoseob, with a disgusting look. She turned her head to Doojoon, and smiled widely. Then, she started to ask questions, so many questions. Yoseob felt weird, a bit scared and disappointed. He wished he can talk more. Awkwardly Doojoon smiled at the girl, trying to make it go away or to silence. Whatever, but as long as they remained peaceful. He hadn't finished, oh no, certainly not finished with him. How ? And above all why ? Why him, why now, why ? Why happiness ? But it was certainly not finished with him. The coach arrived at the right time ,or not. Doojoon's time to go train, seriously because apparently he spent his time talking with Yoseob. Time to get up, and the time to leave. For now, he had certainly not finished. " Stay here, Yoseob. We haven't finished yet. Don't even move. Sit here, stay here. " Doojoon said, standing up, smirking. He gave no choice to Yoseob, even if the younger tried to run away, to leave, Doojoon will catch him. Why, he don't really know but he know that he needs to be with him.


Out of breath. Into that freer place


Breathless, Doojoon ran over Yoseob. He smiled, he changed. Yoseob found him more awesome in his usual clothes. " Let's go somewhere. A freer place, quieter. " So, they went to a tea room. A typical tea room, chosen by Yoseob's care. Fond of tea and cakes, cakes, pastries ,forgetting Doojoon's presence, the younger jumped up , excited when they arrived on site. Doojoon smiled, and again his sixth sense activated. He felt hapiness, wanting to do something, but he can't tell why. They went in and ordered, Doojoon felt this feeling growing, seeing Yoseob marvel at all the cakes. While waiting for their tea, Doojoon looked at Yoseob, analyzing the boy. Yoseob saw Doojoon's eyes on him, and blushed. Lips, cheeks, nose, eyes. He smiled. " You're cute. " Yoseob looked up, then he looked down. His cheeks were getting more red. He wanted to say something but he can't manage to tell a word, because no one sound came from his mouth.    



Wait for a chance, and when you get it, kiss, kiss, frenchy, frenchy.



Seeing cream on Yoseob's lips, Doojoon felt this strange feeling again, growing in him. Without that mind can respond, his body acts, and his lips touched those of Yoseob, , wiping his mustache cream. Surprisingly, Yoseob will not budge. Fixed, he looked even enjoying the moment. Doojoon felt his heart beating faster, one of his hands took Yoseob's hands while the other came to stick on one of Yoseob's cheeks. Realizing his act, Doojoon pulled out, breaking the kiss. "I'm sorry..". Yoseob regretted the kiss, then talked. " Well.. You don't need.. It was good.. " Doojoon's eyes widened. He asked himself why he felt like butterflies in his stomach, why he felt so happy. " Why do I feel happy, Yoseob ? " Yoseob frowned, a bit confused by Doojoon's sudden question. The older saw the other's confused face. " Oh, nevermind. Just forget it.. "



This feeling I want to share with you is more than emotion.



They started to hang out. They started to being friends, talked about everything, life, family. Doojoon started to being addicted to Yoseob's presence. He needed to be with the boy, even if he can't understand why. His sixth sense kept activated when he's with the boy. Of course, he knew about this feeling of being watched, but why, why is he happy ? Of course, he likes Yoseob, of course he's cute, of course, they are friends. But Doojoon kept thinking about the kiss they shared. And when he remembered it, he missed it. He can't understand why. Why ? Why him ?



You won't be able to forget this after hearing it.



Yoseob felt safe with him. He felt like all the pain he suffered, all the sighs he had seen, have just disappeared. That was amazing the feeling. A day, Doojoon was late. He felt angry, because he needed those moments with him. He needed to see him, every day. If it was only on his decision, he would stay with him every minute, every hour. He was late, and Yoseob tapped his foot near the tearoom when he saw Doojoon running towards him. He frowned as he saw flowers in Doojoon's hands. Doojoon came near him, excusing himself. " Girls can't leave me alone, i'm sorry.. See, they even got me flowers ? Do you want them ? " Yoseob frowned, throwing flowers away. " No I don't want those flowers ! If you're better with girls, why don't you stay with them ?! " Yoseob said angry as he felt tears in his eyes. The taller didn't feel good seeing Yoseob like that. And that either he doesn't explain it. Just like that feeling. 'Sixth sense, what do you serve me if you can not help me ?' he asked himself. Seeing no reaction from Doojoon, Yoseob started to walk away when a hand grabbed his wrists. " What's wrong with you ?" Without warning, Yoseob's tears fall down, and he confessed. " I love you, idiot. And you kept talking about girls.. How should I feel ? "



Give yourself to the feeling that is climbing over that level.



Love. That's it. All was cleared in Doojoon's mind. Love towards him, towards his friend, his stalker. His sixth sense, is it to recognize first and forever lover when your mind saw it and you don't ? Doojoon was pratically sure about it.



Look at this if you don't think you'll experience something.



He pulled Yoseob into a hug, without hesitation, he took his face in his hands. First, he kissed Yoseob's forehead, then his cheeks. He stopped when he was in front of his lips, he looked at Yoseob. Wiping tears away, he kissed him tenderly, kindly, and above all lovely.



" I love you too. "

 

___________________________________________

Long time no update.. So sorry ! I'm really, really busy with school, I don't have the time to write fanfictions.. But BEG's comeback jus came out, and it's just amazing ! I kept listenning it, so I just needed to write something with the lyrics :D

Hope you enjoyed that ! I'm so sorry for those who wanted JunSeung's oneshot and KiWoon. I need to do a KiWoon one, because there is none for now, so I need it. Then, I hope I can do it soon.. But that's really not sure because I have a lot of exams coming next week so.. yeah. Oh, mmh, yeah sorry for spelling errors >w<

Enjoy !

Love, from Author-ssi