V : Dance In The Dark.

You're my everything.

Inspired by "Dance In The Dark" by Lady Gaga.

 

Baby loves to dance in the dark.

 

Right, left, a wave, the left elbow against the right knee, tournament head up and down, jump, bring the hands against the chest, then cross them, climb them to the face, turning the head to right, two steps back, then hit something and fall.'Fall ?' That, it wasn't a part of the dance. The lights on, since when ? And how ?

" Wrong movement at 2:54. You don't have to turn your head up an down, but right to the left. Just like that.."

Voice despicable, hateful and even more arrogant. The most annoying voice in the world, and yet the voice was right. Always right, to become annoying. A dance, flawless, perfect from A to Z. A dancing light, and framed in great detail, both fluid but both strong. Enjoy, learn and envy are all you can do in this situation. Any dancer knew, any dancer knew that when someone ,more talented than you, taught you something, even if you were the man most stubborn of the earth, you had to listen and learn. And every dancer was able to recognize the strangest dancer, who didn't know Mr. 4D ? Who didn't  know the arrogant, but such a good dancer Mr. 4D ? Even the studio Cube, he was known, although he rarely came.

" I know that. I don't like that move, I changed it. "

 

He looks good but his boyfriend says he's a tramp.

 

That smile. Was it a sincere smile? Rather sly, yes. The smirk was just as annoying as his voice, whatever it gave him a charm. The dancer couldn't stand either one or the other anyway. And those eyes, big, doe eyes, acting innocently. Yet everyone knew that Mr. 4D was nothing innocent. erse, wicked, arrogant, heart breaker player.

" You have nerve, no one has ever changed my movements and no one has ever hated my movements. "

But him. He did. He hated that movement, he hated the way you have to swing your head from side to side, like a tramp. This movement wasn't for him, he wasn't a tramp, not like Mr. 4D. " You're the Poppin' Dragon, aren't you ? " Someone brought him back to reality. Yes, he was the Poppin' Dragon.

" I don't like how you dance. It's..strange. There is something wrong, something different. Your movements are rough, tough, they are sacadas. There is something in you that goes differently than the others, I don't like it. "

This time, it was him who smile, it was him who smirk. That made Mr.4D frowned.

" It's call 'emotion'. You surely don't have it because you can't love, you're a player, it's different from the others because they're copying you, your behavior, your dance, they're copying. There is no emotion in your dance because you can't feel the way I feel, you can't feel love, fear and all. You're scared because it's a kind of dance you never saw. You dance like a robot, without emotion. "

 

The moon lights his way.

 

" Teach me. Let me feel emotion, let me know how you do, let me dance like you. "

Idiot. He's an idiot.

" It's not something you can learn as you learned dance. You must learn by yourself. Be rejected, not being loved, being alone, and then love again, to be loved, to live. Learn, go away from here, travel, meet people, live and return to the starting point ,here. I'll wait. What do you say about a challenge? One year. In a year we'll meet here and you'll have changed, you'll have lived. "

 

Never let you fall apart, together we'll dance in the dark. 

 

___________________________________________ 


Okay, I know it's really really short I'm so sorry >w<
The reason is that I'm thinking to make another chapter for that JunSeung's one, so..I had to cut it in 2 parts. But the second part isn't write yet, I don't know when I'll write it, so.. Please wait ? ^^" Thank you ! :)

Love from Author-ssi