X : Destiny (2/?)

You're my everything.

 

 

 
Song : 'Without You - David Getta & Usher'
or 'Bad - Tablo ft Jinsil
__________________________________________________
 
001 - Liar and Heartbreaker.
 
Yoon Doojoon. A name that sounded strangely familiar in the head of blond.

Was it because Yoseob gave him turtoring ? Yes,well, his teacher had not ceased to repeat it. 'You know, Yoseob, Doojoon is a nice guy, I'm sure you guys can be friends‒‒well, I think  the tutoring will be easy with him.' ‒‒Liar.
Was it because Yoseob heard it in the whole highschool ? Of course,who didn't ? ' Doojoon-Oppa ? He's so nice, he's so handsome'‒‒Indeed, he was. 'I'm so in love with him, he's so gorgeous..Oh ! Oppa, hey, Oppa, look at me Oppa ! Oh, you're so nice, Oppa !' ‒‒Jealous.
Was it because he was the captain of the football club ? Maybe. Yoseob never cared about clubs, and above all he hated sports‒‒a lot. ' You can improve, Yoseob-ssi, it's not that hard' Well,no, that was hard‒‒Coward.

 

Yang Yoseob. A name that sounded completely unknown in the head of the footballer.

Was it because Doojoon never cared about people's names ? Yes,well, a bit, yes. He always thought he didn't need to know people's names, because it was people who need to know his name. 'Doojoon-Oppa, do you remember me ?' No, he don't‒‒Heartbreaker.
Was it because he hated nerds ? Maybe.Yes, completely, he hated them. He never know why, he just don't like them, they were weasels, always trying to bring you down, always thinking they're better than you‒‒but no one is better than him. Yes, no one‒‒Boastful.
Was it because there were too many people in this school ? Yes but that wasn't the reason. He remembered his name's friends, of course his ennemy's names. So what ? 'Are you going to ignore me, Oppa ? - Yes, because you're a .' That was the reason. s, bastards, everywhere. Catch them before they catch you‒‒Evil.
 
 
But that was before. Before they met, before they talked, before they studied, before they helped each other, before they fall in love, before they kissed, and before all. Just before. one, two, three, four, five, six,seven, eight, nine and a half. Nine months and a half after they met. Eight months after they became friends. Seven months and a half after they fall in love. Seven months after they kissed.
  
Here they are‒‒kissing, again. Yoseob on Doojoon's laps, their lips meeting for the umpteenth time‒‒and soon, Yoseob's head buried in Doojoon's neck, leaving steathly and fast kisses. Doojoon's hand his back, while the other played his hair, whispering. " Did you miss me ? "

Yoseob mumbled, smirking to himself. " You're just gone to Japan, for three days‒‒no. " As expected, Doojoon poked his back, unhappy. Yoseob smirked, and he lift his head. " What ? "

Liar.
  
" Don't lie, bastard. " Doojoon frowned‒‒as expected. Yoseob chuckled as he buried his head again. " Yah,yah,yah ! "

" Yes, I miss you, hyung‒‒a lot. " Yoseob felt Doojoon's smile, he also felt his kiss on his temple. The older sighed, heavily. What should he do ? Tell the truth or wait a bit ? How not to hurt him ? Was it possible ? No‒‒impossible. Should he wait, again ?

" Yoseob. " He heard  a small 'mmh' then continued. " Baby. We need to talk, seriously. I..I..I'm going to leave Korea. "
  
Heartbreaker.
 
 
 
  
 
002 - A name.



 
You know what people say ? They say that Fate can be cruel but it can be as good. You know what people say ? They say that everyone is different but all the same, all egual. You know what people say ? They say that a first meeting can change everything‒‒in a good way or in a bad way. You know what people say ? They say that luck comes to those who wait. You know what people say ? They say that no one can force you to do something, neither loving, carrying, or even neither forgetting‒‒but they forced you not to forget them, with their hear, with their memmories.

You know what people are ? People are idiot. Just like you, just like me. Just like we were‒‒Don't forget me, Junhyung.


 
 
 
HyunSeung never thought he could make fun of someone‒‒especially a name‒‒but he couldn't resist. Then he laughed, for a long time, hysterically , staring by an officer, some policemans and a piercing look. He swear he could die from laughing‒‒or from those eyes if they were able to kill. Soon after, he stopped but he was still smiling‒‒widely. He noticed the distance between the other person and himself. " Yah.Yah‒‒You're not sulking, right ? You're not sulkking to me, aren't you ? "
 

" No, I'm not. Hurry up, idiot, it starts to get dark. " HyunSeung frowned. This wasn't the tone of voice he had hoped.

" Yah, Jun', Junhyung‒‒ Yah ! Yong JaeSoon, you're sulking, right ? " HyunSeung smiled to himself. He knew the other guy is going to get angry‒‒that's he wanted, of course. The guy stopped, he turned around, facing HyunSeung, he looked at him, angry. " What ? We got caught by your fault, you will not blame for revenge ? Com'on. "

HyunSeung felt himself pushed against the nearest wall. " Don't talk to me like that. " Their face were so close.

" I'm leaving Korea soon, Junhyung, you know it. " The ginger sighed, he exchanged position, this time it was him who was in front of Junhyung, and the latter against the wall. " I asked you, a lot. You can't run this time. Do you want to come with me ? It's your last chance. "

No response. HyunSeung sighed. " I take that as a no. You know‒‒I really thought‒‒you know, I‒‒I don't know‒‒I thought..I thought we had started to build something‒‒together, after the months we met. You knew my dream, you knew it‒‒ and you know I want to dance, I want to find the best dancers‒‒break dancers‒‒you know it. I don't‒‒no, really‒‒ I don't understand. Am I a toy to you ? Am I a distraction from your boredom ? Am I a hobby ? Am I‒‒I don't know, really. I should..I should leave now. "

HyunSeung turned away. He walked, a bit, thinking a hand will catch his hand‒‒but no, it never happened. Instead, a sentence heartbreaking ,betrayal, breaking, steering wheel, tearing everything in its path, a sentence like an arrow pierced his heart, a sentence like a rifle pierced his heart, a sentence so hard to hear that HyunSeung believed to have misunderstood, he believed to have lost his hearing. A sentence that killed him on the spot.

" HyunSeung. Hara is pregnant. "



 
 
003 - The pianist.
 
 
A musical note, then two, then three, then ten. And a melody, sometimes sweet, sometimes stronger but especially enchanting. One man, only one, him and his piano on stage. Eyes fixed on him, ears focused on the melody, and sometimes tears‒‒of joy,of course. And a look in the middle of the room, the only person who closed his eyes, but the pianist cared more about this person than anything else.

And the end. Applause, standing ovations, shouts, whistles and one person remained seated while the pianist modestly bent down, thanking everyone, a little smile at the corner of his mouth. Once again thanking everyone, he took his leave, going behind the scenes. And a single person who has the opposite of all, got up and left. No matter the looks, no matter what time it was, he left, tired and sick of the masquerade, this bull‒‒because for him, all this was‒‒bull. Just a stupid action, idiotic one made ​​by an idiot who didn't have consciousness, or self-esteem or even love itself‒‒for the world, for people‒‒and especially for him. Him and his piano‒‒damn them.
 
Late at night, small steps in the apartment trying to make as little noise as possible, to no avail. Television on, the lights extinguished almost but not completely. Then cut off the television, the guy stopped while a figure stood up, arms folded. " You are late, I hope you had fun. "
 
" Are‒‒you going to‒‒to‒‒to‒‒give me a lecture, Son DongWoon ? You‒‒urgh‒‒ should know you're‒‒hips‒‒not the one‒‒oh , I‒‒urgh‒‒you're not the one who could give me lessons‒‒go to hell with your‒‒urgh‒‒ing lessons. "

" Damn, Kikwang ! You're drunk, again.. You should‒‒"

" I do what I ing want to do, DongWoon ! You know that better than me. You did what you want, so‒‒"
 
A disgusting noise, then the man at arms crossed, eager to catch one before it falls. " Oh god, my baby.. "
 
The whole night passed as the Sandman goes to make childrens dream. But in this case, the sandman brought only have nightmares, or was it fate ? God and them only knows. Kikwang lazily got up, trying to control the pain in his head, he walked to the kitchen‒‒or at least, what was left of the kitchen, that is a few boxes, some kitchen utensils, and a few boxes containing food. The kind of vision Kikwang hated, among many others‒‒which reminded him constantly that he had a hard time accepting, and he wanted to avoid that fact : DongWoon left, he moved away ,elsewhere.
 
 
As each day he expected to find the apartment empty‒‒but not this time. This time, the movers carried away all that remained of them two ,of their experiences, their relationship and all the memories‒‒and the piano. This time it was the end, the end of them, the end of their love‒‒and especially the beginning of a new flight to DongWoon. But not for him. For him it was a return to the past, to the school, to the hard time he did not know what to do with his life, and where nothing mattered‒‒the time before he met DongWoon. He tried desperately to find a job, studies or even a desire, but nothing came , neither before or neither now.
 
DongWoon crossed the room, he stopped seeing his boyfriend. They stared at each other for a long time. Kikwang did not know what to do, should he kiss him ? say hello ? ignore him ? or just keep looking at him again ? He really didn't know‒‒before he knew it, he cracked after several weeks, he completely broke down.
 
" I come with you. Don't let me here. "

__________________________________________________
TADA ! Here is the 2nd part.

I'm sorry, it has been a while since I update.. I had a lot of problems with my computers, so.. yeah. I can update thanks to a person , but I can't do that always. I just wanted to let you know that I can't update for few weeks because I must focus on my work, and because my laptop hate AFF, and it stop working when I go to the site, I can go on my other computer but it don't work either (for now) so.. I have to wait --'
I hope you guys understand all, if not please contact me on Tumblr, okay ? (cassieindacube) Because here, I can't answer you as I can't go on the site --'
And..That's it. Enjoy :D
Love from Author-ssi ♥

 

 

 

Hi, I'm Sophie and I'm going to uptade the news for my friend :) Yeah, I'm a really nice person ! Enjoy ~ Bye.