VIII : Naivety.

You're my everything.

" I wanna love you, pretty young thing ! (..) Don't you know now it's the perfect time ! "

 

Song : Violons - Birdy Nam Nam or Yesterday - Kim KyuJong or PYT - Alex Goot's cover (Michael Jackson)

________________________________________________

 

 

DongWoon always thought ‒ when he first met him ‒ that Kikwang was a player ‒and a bit naive. They met in a club‒ a rich and famous club ; he first didn't want to go to that club, he wasn't someone who like party, and all. But he was force go because Doojoon like one of the waiters ‒even if he denied it. His elders warned him when DongWoon started staring at Kikwang, especially Junhyung but he never told why even if DongWoon knew there was something else under his words.

Surrounded by girls, sometimes by boys all night. DongWoon had to admit that Kikwang was yeven if he was short. He was indeed extremely y, his dance looked awesome, and he was definitely awesome. He never wanted to talk or even dance with Kikwang. But he couldn't refuse when the other came for him, he smiled kindly, his eyes forming eye-smile. He couldn't refuse, his heart jumped in his chest and he just took his hand without thinking. His elders warned him when DongWoon stood up, but for once since they knew each others the maknae didn't listen them.

_

 

He smiled at himself, thinking about the past. After all, he still remember their meeting. It's been awhile now, since they were together. Maybe as long as Doojoon and Yoseob ‒the waiter, but longer than Junhyung and his boyfriend ‒or friend because his boyfriend seemed to be very attached to the tattoed, but DongWoon never really knew what was going between the two. It's been awhile since he love Kikwang, but it's also been awhile since DongWoon realized that he should have listen his elders, Kikwang was a player‒definitely.

" I warned you, DongWoon. You should "

" Shut up, Hyung. "

DongWoon was at Doojoon's appartment because it was holidays, and Kikwang was nowhere to find‒again. Yoseob was beside him on the couch while Doojoon was sitting on of the sit of his kitchen. He looked at Yoseob, raising an eyebrow. " What ? I warned him. "


" It doesn't help at all, we can do without your comments. Can't you see our DongWoonie is sad enough ? "

" Our DongWoonie ? We ? Yah, Yang Yo‒ "


Yoseob glared at him, and Doojoon stopped, mumbling. " Wait, Yang Yo, just wait. Imma give you a lesson when we will be only the two of us. " Yoseob heard, and smiled but he still looked at DongWoon. The younger seemed depressed, completly lost and definitely broken. Suddenly, surprising the couple, the yougner cracked, he began to cry, very fast, very strong, too fast, too strong. Yoseob took him in his arms, wetting his shirt but no matter, DongWoon crying, that's all that mattered. The older of the three stood up, went to his room, taking a blanket and laying it on the younger.

 

_

 

DongWoon didn't know how long he cried, and when he thought about it, he felt ashamed, crying in his hyung's arms‒what a pitty for him. He hated cry and he hated the feeling in his heart. When he woke up, he was in a room ‒probably Doojoon's guest room‒ when he woke up, he heard voices, two of them speaking in whispers and an angry voice, probably drunk. He immediately recognized the voice of his two seniors, then he recognized the voice broken, completely drunk and angry of his lover‒because, yes, DongWoon kept loving him, and he was sure that was the reason of his disease. He stood up, leaving the bed, opening the door and facing the reality.

A drunk Kikwang, holding a vase, turned his head. He saw DongWoon and immediately dropped the vase whick broke into pieces. Yoseob whined when he saw the vase. DongWoon's eyes were swollen, red and completly tired. He was exhausted, tired of his life, this constant habit. Drunk, angry and what ? Love doesn't exist anymore in Kikwang's eyes. " DongWoon-ah ! Why are you here ? Are you cheating on me ?! You dared cheat on me ?! "

DongWoon shook his head. " No, hyung. I was waiting for you‒here, because I felt lonely at home. "

Kikwang looked at DongWoon, then he smiled. " Oh. You're gonna be happy, I brought one of my new friend. Let's go home. "

" Kikwang-ah, I think Don‒" Yoseob started to say, but he was cut by DongWoon, surprisly looking at him.

" I'm coming, hyung. You can go first. " DongWoon smiled‒a fake smile, of course while Kikwang started to leave. He looked at the DooSeob couple who were dumbfounded. " It will be okay, everything will be okay starting tomorrow. "

Yoseob frowned, but he sighed and let the younger go. Doojoon took Yoseob by the waist, laid his head on the blond's shoulder. "I really hope everything will go well, Doojoonie. DongWoon looked more depressed than before. I really hope, Doojoonie. "
 

_
 

DongWoon got up, with difficulty. He heard every moan, every name last nam. He heard his boyfriend having with another guy‒ in their own apartment, just in the bedroom's they used to share. DongWoon sighed, hearing someone who got up as him. He went in the living room, facing the guy. He felt more depressed when he recognized the guy. " Hey, Joon. "

" Oh,hum, hey..DongWoon. How..how are you ? "

DongWoon frowned. " I'm pretty fine, don't you think ? " He heard noises in the bedroom. " Is there anyone else in the room‒despite Kikwang. "" Huh..No. I..I think I should go now.. Let's see each others another day, yes ? Ah ah, see you. " Joon quickly leaved the place, DongWoon sighed. " Maybe in heaven. " DongWoon cleaned all the house,
bringing new
sheets, new pillows, preparing breakfast, clothes, he prepared everything, not forgetting ,of course, his letter. He took his coat, put on his shoes and opened the door. " Where are you going ? "

A voice behind him, Kikwang behind him. Without turning to him, he replied. " Outside. "

" You go back, right ? "

DongWoon sighed, turning to Kikwang. " Of course, I will. Hey, I wrote a letter, it's on the table, read it when it will be 9:00 am. Do it for me, please, this time. "

" I will. I promise. "

DongWoon smiled‒a fake smile. He leaved the apartment, closing the door, he sighed. He walked in the streets, for a quite long time, then he arrived at the place. The surrounding noise around him, he murmured to himself. " You promised a lot of thing, Kikwang-ssi, you changed a lot of things, we broke a lot of things." He walked toward the road, and then in the middle, he stopped. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. " But we didn't break one thing.. Our naivety.  " The speed, the horn then the shock of the car on his body, his head hitting the ground. Blood, breath cutting off, his bones into pieces. DongWoon murmuredone last time.


" I loved you, Lee Kikwang. "

 

 

___________________________________________________

Tada ! It , right ? Yeah, it . I wanted to do something better than that..but it seemed like my brain don't want to.
So yeah, I hope you guys are satisfied with it, 'cuz I don't.. Anyway. It's a sad story, I felt bad for KiWoon couple to make them suffer, sorry KiWoon T_T

Mmh..Something else ? Ah yeah ! As I said in the previous chapter, if you guys want an another couple than KiWoon, DooSeob or JunSeung, just tell me ! I'll try it, okay ? But if you still want these 3 couples, I'll continue. And just tell me if you want another DooSeob or KiWoon or JunSeung or all of them. I'll let you choose :D

So, I hope you understand that for the next chapters, you can choose the pairing, unless I've got an idea that I want to do..In that case, you can't choose, but right now, I don't so.. Tell me, choose ! :D


Love from Author-ssi