I : Perfect

You're my everything.

" Of course, he knew that feeling, too much. Sank in the dark, full of anger, yelling at everyone for no reason, hating everyone. He knew that, that sensation when you felt like all is a lie, and he just want to die. "

 

Song : Neverland - UKISS

_________________________________________

 

" I'm fine. "
 
But he kept repeting this. He kept avoiding him. He kept wanting to be alone. Since that day. Yoseob knew what it fees like to loose someone, he knew the pain you have to suffer. He knew that feeling too much, but luckily at a time in life when everything changed, Doojoon was found him and didn't left him. He was thankfull to Doojoon, it's like he saved him from who knows what, an underground business, unheatly and dangerous. He never asked about Yoseob's past, because he didn't want to know. Yoseob started to developp feelings towards his savior. And, fortunately, Doojoon started to love him too. They knew that, both of them, but they never heard the other's confession. Yoseob thought that Doojoon was too bashful for confess to him and Doojoon thought that Yoseob was a shy baby, he can't confess unless he started first. A sweet couple, perfect love story.
 
But all changed, since that day. Doojoon's face became dark, his voice wasn't full of joy, he didn't even talk to Yoseob. The blond didn't ask who it was, because he knew that Doojoon won't answer him. It's been a long time since they talked, Yoseob still hugged Doojoon, even if Doojoon didn't hug him back. Sometimes, he wondered why his lover kept avoiding him, but he didn't take the time to ask, knowing that in any case, he wouldn't respond. One day, Yoseob tried to help him, telling him he knew this feeling and all. But Doojoon got mad, like a tiger released after a long time, a monster who just want to kill someone. He got mad, telling to Yoseob that he can't understand, he can't do anything because he is too stupid, too kiddy, he can't understand. Without knowing that fact, Doojoon hurt Yoseob, deeply. Tears in his eyes, Yoseob remembered he just nodded, telling to his lover he was sorry about what he said, asking him to forgive him. He left Doojoon alone, back tears but as soon as he left the room, his tears started to flow on his cheeks. Of course, he knew that feeling, too much. Sank in the dark, full of anger, yelling at everyone for no reason, hating everyone. He knew that, that sensation when you felt like all is a lie, and he just want to die.
 
" My father. "
 
Doojoon said, one day. After a long time without words, he spoke. He realized Yoseob didn't speak to him, telling him sweet words, lovely words. He missed that, he missed his presence. He realized Yoseob didn't hug him for a while. One day, he opened his heart to the younger. Yoseob's eyes widened, he wanted to smile but he refused. He got up from his place, hugged tightly his lover, hiding his head in his chest. For the first time since a while, Doojoon hugged him back, tears flowing from his cheeks. Yoseob felt the pace of Doojoon's chest changed as the tears rolled down his cheeks and Yoseob heard his sobs. Yoseob stood on tiptoe, taking his lover's face in his hands, he placed a warm love kiss. He whispered words into Doojoon's ear, reassuring him, cuddle him, telling him he would be there forever, and above all he understood that situation.
 
Doojoon started to move from his room, not outside but in their apartment. He started to realize all the things has changed since he shut himself in his room. Seoul changed, the season changed. He started to wonder how much time he passed in his room. He started to wonder since when Yoseob had a work. He started to wonder since when he left his job. His nightmare stopped step by step, his anger went away step by step. He never left his apartment, he wasn't ready. Yoseob wanted, he would wait until his death if necessary. He would wait until Doojoon can go with him, out, amusement park, see their friends. He would wait until the end of time, because it was him. Him, two of them, just them, simply because it was Doojoon and nobody else.
 
" Hey, why don't we go outside ? "
 
Yoseob dropped his spoon and his pan, his jaw fell, his eyes widened and soon, they filled with tears, then a smile formed on his face. He ran, jumped into the arms of his lover, surrounding his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. He cried into Doojoon's neck, tears of joy. Since when did they not go out ? He can't remember. Even before Doojoon's father's death, his lover was really busy, showing less interest in Yoseob. With that reason, they had . Since when did they not had ? He can't remember either. Doojoon was too tired or too lazy, he came back home late and Yoseob already fall asleep. They took a bath together, and as for the others, Yoseob can't remember for how long he didn't take a bath with Doojoon.
 
Yoseob get dressed. He jumped around their apartment, too hapy. Doojoon get dressed too, but slower than the blond. Yoseob always thought that even his lover was really effective, he was really a lazy . He stamped his foot on the ground impatient. Doojoon was done too long to Yoseob, but for the other, he was only teasing his lover. Doojoon appeared in the room, as Yoseob turned. They stopped, staring at each other as if they met for the first time. First, they looked up and down, scanning their body. Then, their eyes met like it was their first meeting. Yoseob's big eyes, round and warm and Doojoon's almond eyes, piercing and cold. The opposite. Yoseob's blond hair and Doojoon's dark hair. Yoseob's small size and Doojoon's tall size. They were opposed, physically and character. But while all opposed them, they had found them the perfect coincidence, the curve of their bodies perfectly agreeing, agreeing the characters perfectly. And as perfect timing, they spoke at once, simultaneously and for the first time they said the same thing.
 
" I love you. "

 

_________________________________________


Sorry, it's a bit short.. I'll try to make it longer ! And it's a bit.. Well, I feel disappointed.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. The JunSeung's one is coming, please be patient.



Love from Author-ssi