My Charming Bodyguard

My Charming Bodyguard

So Ra ran all the way to Jung Su’s bedroom after hearing the news that he had returned. It has been six years since she last saw him. She wasn’t allowed to contact him because her father said it would distract him. She wanted him to focus on the training and hence never call him.

“Oppa!” So Ra opened the door without knocking it. The first thing that she saw was Jung Su’s back. She saw scars on his back before he quickly put on his shirt to cover them.

“Miss So Ra, when did you come home from school?” Jung Su asked.

“Oppa, drop the title and just call me So Ra,” So Ra didn’t answer Jung Su’s question. “Why do you have so many scars on your back? What happened to you in Italy?”

“Nothing. I got them from trainings,” Jung Su answered.

“I miss you,” So Ra hugged Jung Su but he pushed her away. “Oppa?”

“Miss So Ra, we shouldn’t be this intimate,” Jung Su told her. “I’m going to see master now. Excuse me.”

“You back off again,” So Ra murmured as she watched Jung Su left the room. She felt the same feeling again when they first met. He was shy and didn’t dare to get close with her. It took her times to make them became closer. And now, everything went back to its original state again.

**********************************************************************************************

“Kang So Ra, is that your bodyguard?” Hyo Rin asked So Ra when they walked to the class together, followed by Jung Su and another two bodyguards. “The one in the middle looks hot.”

“Shut up, Hyo Rin,” So Ra said. She hates having bodyguards following her around, especially in the school, not to mention that Jung Su is even one of them. She turned around and looked at Jung Su. “Stop following me. I’m safe in school.”

“Miss So Ra, it’s our job to stay close to you,” Jung Su told So Ra.

So Ra stared at Jung Su for a long while until Hyo Rin pulled her into the classroom. So Ra didn’t pay any attention in the class. She was thinking about Jung Su’s attitude towards her since he came back. He drifted himself from her. He didn’t show his caring towards her. All he did is stay beside her as a bodyguard and that’s it. So Ra hated this situation. She needed to get rid of this situation as soon as possible.

“Are you daydreaming?” Hyo Rin nudged So Ra who seemed to be in outer space.

“What?” So Ra looked at Hyo Rin.

“It’s recess, time for lunch,” Hyo Rin pointed at the clock on the classroom’s wall.

“Let’s go,” So Ra stood up and left the classroom with Hyo Rin. “I’m going to the toilet. Do not follow me.”

Jung Su and the other two bodyguards waited for So Ra and Hyo Rin outside the female toilet. Time passed and the two girls never came out from the toilet. Jung Su went into the female toilet, ignoring shouting from the other female students and found no sign of So Ra and Hyo Rin.

“Where are the two girls that came in just now?” Jung Su asked one of the students.

“I don’t know,” She answered.

“I think they ran away through this window,” The other student showed Jung Su a broken window at the last toilet.

Jung Su and the other two bodyguards went separate way to search for So Ra. Jung Su started to get worried. Just when he wanted to report the incident to his master, he saw a familiar figure eating at a food stall by the roadside. He approached the two girls, enjoying their sneak away.

“Do you know what did you do?” Jung Su questioned So Ra who seemed surprise to see him.

“I’m just eating. Is that a crime?” So Ra asked him.

“It’s not but you can bring danger to you and your friend by being out of my sight,” Jung Su responded. “Time to go back.”

So Ra didn’t argue back but silently followed him into the car after saying goodbye to Hyo Rin. She knew that she made Jung Su worried about her. Why did things became worst when she was trying to fix it?

(A/N: Second chapter~ I'm glad to see you guys leaving comments for this new TeukSora story. Thank you for your support~)