My Charming Bodyguard

My Charming Bodyguard

“So Ra, hurry up!” Ailee who was running ahead of So Ra turned around and waved at her.

“I’m too tired,” So Ra stopped running and had some deep breath.

“Today is the last day of the exhibition!” Ailee ran back to So Ra. “It’s ending in five hours!”

“I know but I’m really tired,” So Ra said.

After taking a rest for a short while, the two of them started running again on the street of Italy. After running for another fifteen minutes, they finally arrived at the venue, their dream stage.

“Do I look okay?” Ailee asked So Ra while tidying her dress.

“Perfect,” So Ra smiled brightly at Ailee. “Let’s go.”

The presence of both of them in the exhibition gained the opposite genders’ attention. If Ailee has the wild and y personality, then So Ra belongs to the type that is quiet but still could gain people’s attention with anything she does. The reason they were here is because of their graduation pieces. They decided to come to the exhibition where famous arts pieces are being displayed.

“So Ra, I know what to do for my graduation piece!” Ailee hugged So Ra tightly after exploring the exhibition for two hours.

“Me too!” So Ra hugged Ailee back.

When the two girls are happily hugging each other, they didn’t realise that someone else was watching them from a distance.

“Is she the girl?” A man in blonde hair asked.

“Yes,” The man in black hair replied. “Let’s go.”

***********************************************************************************************

Jung Su woke up from sleep when his phone rang. He looked at the caller’s name and frowned.

“What?” Jung Su asked after pressing the answer key.

“Someone is messing at my café! Come here now!” Hee Chul almost yelled at Jung Su.

“Give me ten minutes,” Jung Su ended the call, took a jacket and his car key.

Within ten minutes he arrived at Hee Chul’s café. When he stepped out from his car, Hee Chul ran towards him.

“Stop them before they ruined my café!” Hee Chul pointed at the men who were fighting inside the café.

“What happened?” Jung Su asked Hee Chul.

“How am I supposed to know? They came in and started fighting! All my customers ran away because of them!” Hee Chul complained.

Jung Su walked into the café and grabbed one of the men’s hands.

“Who the hell are you?” The man stared at Jung Su with anger.

“If you want to fight, get out from this café,” Jung Su warned the man.

“Stay out from this business!” The other man wanted to grab Jung Su’s collar but he was too late. Jung Su used his other hand to grab the man’s hand and kick the man’s knee from the back, making him to kneel down on the floor.

“This is my last warning,” Jung Su glared at the man. “Now leave!”

The two men left the café as soon as Jung Su let go of their hands. Hee Chul came in after they left.

“Are you sure you didn’t get into trouble with them?” Jung Su asked.

“I seriously don’t know them,” Hee Chul replied.

Jung Su knew Hee Chul’s straightforwardness could cause discomfort to people but no one would dare to hurt him especially when they know he works for Mr Kang. If those men aren’t here to bring trouble to Hee Chul, then he could be their target. But why him? 

A/N: Annyong~~~ I'm finally back to update this story~ Sorry it took a while cause I was busy with my studies and preparation for my semester 1 exam. And today the second paper ended and I left one more to go on next Tuesday which will be an open book exam. Was so stress but felt relief now. Enjoy this chapter~