My Charming Bodyguard

My Charming Bodyguard

After Jung Su and So Ra confirmed their feelings towards each other, So Ra asked for her father’s permission to let Jung Su became her bodyguard once again. It is the only way to let them stay close to each other before they told Mr Kang about their relationship.

“Oppa, try this one,” So Ra passed Jung Su a white T-shirt which has some light blue prints as patterns on it. They are in a clothing shop at Gangnam, enjoying their shopping date.

“So Ra, I don’t need new clothes,” Jung Su told So Ra.

“You are always wearing suits. I want to see you wearing casual,” So Ra looked for other shirts which would be suitable for Jung Su.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Jung Su tried to change the topic.

“Not yet, try this. The last one, I promise,” So Ra took a black long sleeve shirt with small stars printed on it.

In the end, Jung Su gave up and tried the clothes So Ra chose for him and ended up buying the white T-shirt. Then, they headed to a traditional restaurant to have their lunch. To everyone else on the street, they just looked like another typical couple, not bound by any family backgrounds of theirs.

“Oppa, when can we tell appa about our relationship?” So Ra asked Jung Su when they were on their way home.

“I need time,” Jung Su told So Ra.

So Ra didn’t say anything else. She understood Jung Su’s concern. But they have been dating for four months without her father’s notice and they still have to keep their relationship in dark. She felt tired. She wanted to be with Jung Su even when they were at home.

***********************************************************************************************

Jung Su came to Hee Chul’s café after he sent So Ra home. Hee Chul brought him a cup of latte and a piece of green tea cheese cake after sending off one of his old customers.

“How are you and So Ra?” Hee Chul asked.

“Same,” Jung Su ate a small piece of the cheese cake.

“When do you plan to tell your boss about it?” Hee Chul asked him. “You can’t keep it as a secret forever.”

“I know,” Jung Su sighed. “But her father won’t approve our relationship.”

“You didn’t even try!” Hee Chul told Jung Su.

“Because I know it won’t work,” Jung Su responded.

“What do you know?” Hee Chul sensed that Jung Su knew something and that was what made him decided not to tell Mr Kang about his relationship with So Ra.

Jung Su took a deep breath and said, “He planned to let So Ra to marry Mr Park’s son.”

“What?” Hee Chul asked in astonishment. “When did you find out?”

“A week ago,” Jung Su answered. “He asked about my opinion.”

“Wait. Why did he ask for your opinion?” Hee Chul asked. “Did he find out about your relationship with So Ra?”

“That’s what I’m worried about now. If he found out, why didn’t he ask me?” Jung Su frowned.

“Maybe he was testing your reaction,” Hee Chul stated his opinion. “Anyway, be more careful these days. You know what's your boss’s ability.”

“I will,” Jung Su responded. If this is the challenge he must face to be with So Ra, then he will face it without fear. He promised her that they will be together no matter what and he will not break that promise. 

A/N: New chapter updated~ Omo!!! I can't believe I had my first visit to the anatomy laboratory today and it was a cool experience! And not to forget that our Leader is coming back home in five days time! Yay! SJ is going to rock the industry! Woohoo! And enjoy reading this chapter~ Annyong~