My Charming Bodyguard

My Charming Bodyguard

So Ra left the ward room when the doctor performed regular check-up for her father. She saw Jung Su leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. She didn’t disturb him and just watched him from aside. When Min Ho came, he saw the sadness in So Ra’s eyes when she was watching Jung Su. He didn’t understand where the sadness came from. He coughed slightly so that So Ra noticed his presence.

“Annyonghaseyo,” Min Ho greeted So Ra.

“Annyonghaseyo,” So Ra greeted him back.

“Jung Su hyung, I’ll take it from here,” Min Ho told Jung Su who opened his eyes after hearing Min Ho’s coughing.

“I’ll go back and take a bath and come back again,” Jung Su patted Min Ho’s shoulder. “Miss So Ra, do you want to go home for a while?”

“No, I’m good,” So Ra rejected Jung Su’s offer. She hated the awkwardness in the car yesterday and she didn’t want it to repeat again.

“Watch after her,” Jung Su whispered to Min Ho before leaving.

After Jung Su walked away, Min Ho sat down on the bench outside Mr Kang’s ward room. So Ra sat down beside Min Ho.

“When did you start working for my father?” So Ra asked Min Ho.

“About two years ago,” Min Ho replied. “Jung Su hyung gave me the job opportunity. He is a good hyung.”

“I’m sure he is,” So Ra forced a smile on her face.

“Don’t do that,” Min Ho frowned.

“Don’t do what?” So Ra asked.

“Force yourself to smile,” Min Ho answered. “Jung Su hyung forced himself to smile a lot too. You two are alike.”

“Why would he force himself to smile?” So Ra asked.

“I don’t know. I seldom see him smiles sincerely,” Min Ho replied. “I guess that’s why he couldn’t find himself a girlfriend.”

“He’s still single?” So Ra was surprised. She never thought that Jung Su has not dated anyone.

“Yes,” Min Ho nodded his head. “He spends his weekends and off days at Hee Chul’s hyung’s café. I’ve never see him going out for a date with girls.”

So Ra didn’t say anything. Should she be happy that Jung Su is still single? But thinking about his attitude of wanting to keep a distance from her made her upset.

***********************************************************************************************

“Park Jung Su!” Hee Chul couldn’t stand being ignored by Jung Su and decided to shout his name.

“What?” Jung Su looked at Hee Chul who was sitting opposite to him.

“Did you hear what I said just now?” Hee Chul asked.

“No,” Jung Su replied. “What did you say just now?”

“I said how that Kang So Ra is back, what are you going to do?” Hee Chul asked. “You can’t avoid her forever. You still have to face her as long as you are working for her father.”

“What can I do?” Jung Su questioned him. “There’s nothing I can do. Nothing.”

“If only you can be braver,” Hee Chul told him.

“But I’m not brave enough,” Jung Su sighed.

A/N: So, last paper ended on last Tuesday and I'm having semester break while Semester 2 starts on 14th of July. Planning to look for a part time job on Monday. Wish me luck~ And I felt bad for Tae Yeon for apologising to the fans in the airport. I mean, she's an idol and also a normal person. Why can't they just congrats her and wishes her all the best with Baek Yeon? I just hope that she cheers up ASAP. Going to update when I have things to write about. Annyong and enjoy the new chapter~