My Charming Bodyguard

My Charming Bodyguard

So Ra stared outside the window of the café. Ever since she agreed to her father’s decision to engage with Yoo Chun, her father didn’t stop her from going anywhere she wanted to go. But, there would still be two bodyguards following her. Yoo Chun came back to the table with two cups of Americano in his hands.

“Relax. You look so tense,” Yoo Chun joked.

“I’m worried about your plan,” So Ra said.

“Don’t worry. It will work out well,” Yoo Chun assured.

“What if it fails?” So Ra asked him.

“Miss, can you not spoil my good mood today?” Yoo Chun frowned.

“Sorry,” So Ra stuck her tongue out at Yoo Chun.

Their actions were just like any other couples in strangers’ eyes. But deep in their hearts, they knew that they could never be together because they treated each other as best friends. Most importantly, their hearts are taken by someone else.

“Did you manage to contact him?” Yoo Chun asked.

“I tried but his phone is switched off,” So Ra answered. She didn’t like how it felt when Jung Su never answers her call since he left.

“Don’t worry. Maybe he is just busy,” Yoo Chun told So Ra.

“I hope so,” So Ra responded.

***********************************************************************************************

Hee Chul opened his eyes when he felt that someone patted on his shoulder. He saw Jung Su stood beside him and was stretching his body.

“How is the progress?” Hee Chul yawned while asking Jung Su.

“Good but slower than expectation,” Jung Su’s sight went back onto his laptop which was then being switched off by Hee Chul. “What are you doing?”

“Time to take a break. You’ve been working for long hours,” Hee Chul said.

“You know I have to get this done as soon as possible,” Jung Su told Hee Chul.

“Of course I know. But you’re not superman,” Hee Chul took out his phone and asked Si Won to send supper for them.

After twenty minutes, Si Won showed up at Hee Chul’s apartment with two plastic bags filled with spicy rice cakes, fried chicken and soju.

“Si Won, any news?” Jung Su asked Si Won.

“Date is set,” Si Won answered. “Next Saturday.”

“Araso,” Jung Su replied.

“Hyung, you look terrible,” Si Won told Jung Su. “When did you last sleep?”

“Two days ago,” Hee Chul replied for Jung Su.

“What?!” Si Won looked at Jung Su shockingly. “Hyung, go get some sleep now!”

“Si Won, I will get some sleep after this,” Jung Su told Si Won.

“You must,” Si Won responded.

Jung Su didn’t say anything else but smiled at him. He is grateful to have Hee Chul and Si Won by his side, helping him with his plan.

‘So Ra, wait for me.’

A/N: Had a written test yesterday for Anatomy and Physiology which weighed 15% for this whole semester. Hope I did well. And I'm applying to change university for next year to continue as a second year student. *FIngers crossed* I hope they accept my application. And and and the most important thing is that SJ is coming back soon!!! At first it was planned to be happening after their Super Show 6 in Seoul which is going to be around October but now they pushed it to end of this month. Yay! My kings are back! Although without my ultimate bias, Ye Sung. Have fun reading this chapter~ Saranghae~ Annyong~