My Charming Bodyguard

My Charming Bodyguard

Inside the office of an abandoned factory, the man was holding the gun in his sweaty hand. He walked around the office impatiently. When So Ra opened her eyes, she found herself sitting on the floor with her hands and legs being tied. She wanted to speak but was taped. She was afraid because she never experienced this. When she heard the siren, she saw the panic in the man’s eyes. She stepped on the floor, making noises which caused fear to the man. He grabbed So Ra’s arm and dragged her out of the office with her. When they came to the parking lot, they were surrounded by the police.

“Stay back or I’ll kill her!” The man pointed the gun at So Ra’s head.

“Calm down. Tell us what you want,” Mr Park told the man.

“I want a car to leave!” The man responded nervously.

“Okay, I can make the arrangement for you but let go of the young lady now,” Mr Park said.

“No! I’m taking her with me until I’m safe!” The man told Mr Park.

“She’s innocent,” Mr Park told him.

“My life is ruined by her father! There is no way he is getting her back this easily!” The man shouted. “Let me leave now or I will kill her!”

“And you will go into the jail,” Mr Park tried to calm the man down. “We can solve this without anyone getting hurt.”

“No. Everything ended,” The man started murmuring. “No. It’s the end.”

“Now!” Once Mr Park gave the order, a shooter shoot the man’s right arm, causing him to lose grip to the gun. A police officer ran towards him and pulled So Ra away from him. Another police officer subdued the man and handcuffed him while he kept screaming and yelling about the end of his life.

“So Ra!” Mr Kang embraced So Ra when he finally met her in the hospital.

“Appa,” So Ra hugged him back. It made her felt better.

“Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” Mr Kang asked her.

“I’m fine,” So Ra smiled at him.

So Ra didn’t stay for a night at the hospital. She went home after the doctor said that she was fine. That night, she couldn’t sleep and walked to the park. She didn’t realise she was followed by Jung Su. She sat on the bench and looked up at the night sky.

“Miss So Ra, you shouldn’t be here,” Jung Su came forward.

“Oppa, since when you were here?” So Ra asked Jung Su.

“You should be in your room sleeping,” Jung Su stood in front of her.

“So should you,” So Ra responded. “The stars are beautiful.”

“Miss So Ra, let’s go back,” Jung Su told her.

“Oppa, I still prefer you to call me So Ra,” So Ra stood up and faced him. “What was in your mind when I was kidnapped? I was thinking about you. I prayed so that I could be safe and that I can confess to you. I thought I couldn’t die yet because I haven’t been in a relationship yet. All these years, I thought getting away from you can stop my feeling towards you but I failed. If I’m not Kang So Ra, if my father isn’t your boss, will you fall in love with me?”

Jung Su didn’t respond to what So Ra had just said. He just stood there quietly. So Ra smiled but her smile is filled with sadness. Just when she decided to walk away, Jung Su hugged her from the back.

“Please don’t say that you will die or anything negative. It breaks my heart just to hear those words coming out from your mouth. I’m sorry for being a coward all these years. I didn’t realise how afraid I could be to lose you in my life until the moment I found out that you were kidnapped,” Jung Su said. “I love you. All these years I tried to keep the distance between us but you always ruined it. So Ra, I love you.”

So Ra turned around slowly and hugged Jung Su back. After all these years, he finally decided to confess to her. It should be a happy moment but she couldn’t stop the tears streaming down her cheeks.

A/N: Aigoo~ Wuli Teukie finally confessed~Hehehehehe...Enjoy this new chapter~ I'll update once I have time to do so. Annyong~