My Charming Bodyguard

My Charming Bodyguard

So Ra had been locked in her room for two weeks and since then she hadn’t heard a word from Jung Su. She is worried about him and yet there was nothing she could do. Just then, a maid walked into her room.

“Miss So Ra, please get changed,” The maid spoke.

“Why?” So Ra asked her. “Are we going somewhere?”

“Master asks me to accompany you to a shop at Ilsan,” The maid replied.

So Ra changed her pyjamas and wore a white sleeveless dress, with a pair of light blue sandal. The driver dropped her and the maid off at a wedding studio. So Ra frowned and wanted to run away but the two bodyguards that followed So Ra stopped her and brought her into the wedding studio. When she stepped inside the studio, she saw him, Park Yoo Chun who was also looking at her. They sat opposite to each other while waiting for their turn to have their wedding photos taken.

“I think I should let you know that I don’t love you. My father forced me to engage with you,” So Ra broke the awkward silence between the two of them.

“So am I,” Yoo Chun smiled. He thought So Ra was willing to engage with him and that’s why he didn’t talk to her at all. He loves someone else. There’s already a girl who filled his mind and heart.

“Then we can cancel off this engagement,” So Ra was so excited to hear from Yoo Chun that he was also forced to engage with her.

“I don’t think it’s going to be that easy,” Yoo Chun told her.

“Why not? We don’t love each other. There’s no point to engage,” So Ra said.

“If it is that easy, we won’t be here,” Yoo Chun responded. “I have a plan though, do you want to hear?”

***********************************************************************************************

Jung Su sat on the chair calmly while looking at the man sitting opposite to him. Hee Chul just sat beside Jung Su and played with his phone. The man finally looked up from the file Jung Su gave him.

“Hyung! Just come to my company please,” Choi Si Won, Choi Company’s CEO nearly begged Jung Su. He found out Jung Su’s talent in doing business when they first met three years ago. No matter how hard he begged for him to work at his company with an offer of large amount of salary, Jung Su would reject his offer.

“Yah!” Hee Chul smacked Si Won’s head. “We just want to know what you think of this proposal. And Jung Su will not work for you. He’s my partner.”

“Hee Chul hyung, let me join too,” Si Won said. The proposal that Jung Su gave Si Won was about his plan to buy over the two-star hotel located at Gangnam. The owner of the hotel is old and wanted to sell his property off as he didn’t have any child. Jung Su has been saving his salary and it is more than enough to buy the hotel. He planned this since a year ago and finally decided to work on his plan. Aside from buying over the hotel, he would renovate the hotel into a classic one. When Hee Chul first heard about the plan, he immediately said that he wanted to join the plan as well.

“No, we only have two partners, that’s it,” Hee Chul ignored Si Won’s pleading.

“Si Won, do you think it’s going to work?” Jung Su asked Si Won.

“Of course hyung!” Si Won exclaimed his excitement. “You’re going to earn a lot from this.”

“I just want to prove myself,” Jung Su thought about So Ra.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure she is doing well to be with you too,” Hee Chul noticed Jung Su’s concern.

“Hyung, when do you want to work this plan?” Si Won asked.

“As soon as possible,” Jung Su replied. He didn’t have much time left. Everything must be done before the engagement. He couldn’t imagine putting So Ra’s hand into another man’s. She’s his life, she’s all that he got. 

A/N: Hi guys~ I'm here to update a new chapter for My Charming Bodyguard. And I'm sad to let you all know that this story is coming to an end soon. But like usual, I'm working on a new story right now. Will post it up once it is done. So, enjoy this new chapter and this story before the new one is up. Annyong~