9

Love And Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Yongguk wake up early to buy breakfast for Daehyun. He is still worried about the younger; Daehyun looked so hurt last night and he feel guilty for making the younger to be in that condition. He hope Daehyun is okay.

Yongguk opened the door of Daehyun's room with his left hand; his other hand were holding a tray of food. He walked towards Daehyun's bed and place the tray on the bed next to Daehyun. He sat on the bed and looked at the younger's face, a small smile curled up his lips. "Daehyun, wake up." He said softly and shakes the younger's body gently.

Daehyun whined as he felt someone shaking his body, he still want to sleep; he's damn tired but the shake on his body don't stop, so he opened his eyes and frowned when he see Yongguk. "What are you doing here?" He asked groggily and sat up, rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"I bring a breakfast for you. How do you feel? Your stomach still hurt?" Yongguk asked and looked at the younger.

Daehyun glanced at the spot beside him and see the breakfast that Yongguk talk about. He looked at Yongguk again. "You don't have to do this. I'm fine, my stomach is not hurt anymore." He said coldly.

Yongguk sighed at the way the younger talk to him. "Daehyun, please don't be like this. I know I'm bad, I know I've done a big mistake, but I'm trying to fix my mistake. Please give me a chance." He really meant every word that he said, he really want to fix everything.

"Well, you don't have to. You're like this just because of the baby. If I'm not pregnant, I'm sure you will still treat me like you always did." Daehyun said and turn his gaze away from Yongguk.

Yongguk silent for a while after Daehyun said that. Maybe what the younger said is true but he's really regret of what he had done to the younger and he want to try to love the younger. "Daehyun..." Yongguk finally spoke and looked at the younger.

"Just leave, hyung..." Daehyun said without looking at his husband, he's mad at Yongguk just because of what had happened yesterday. Just that. He don't really want to remember about the bad things that his husband had done to him.

Yongguk sighed and stand up. "Daehyun, I really try to change and try to love you. I need you to give me the chance to do that." He said while looking at his wife but he got no answer from the younger. "Alright, I'll leave but I'll never give up. And about Himchan... I'll tell him to stop disturbing me." With that, he walked out of Daehyun's room and closed the door behind him.

Daehyun stared at the door and frowned. Himchan? Who is Himchan? Is it the guy that Yongguk kissed yesterday? Daehyun's heart thumped painfully as he remember about what had happened yesterday but then a small smiled appear on his face. He's trying to love me? Is it true? He thought and the smiled on his lips widened.

 

-

 

After eating the breakfast that was given by his husband, Daehyun went to shower. Once he was done getting dressed, he went to the living room and saw Yongguk were talking with a woman; both of them were sitting on the couch. Daehyun frowned; who is her? Yongguk was telling him that he's trying to change but why did he bring a woman into their house now?

Yongguk stop talking to the woman that was sitting next to him as he saw Daehyun were standing at the stairs; frowning at him. He quickly get up and went to the younger. "Daehyun I forgot to tell you. Come here, let me introduce you to our new maid." Yongguk said and pulled the younger towards the couch.

Daehyun's eyes widened slightly. Maid? So she is a maid? Not Yongguk's buddy or mistress. He mentally slapped himself for thinking bad about his husband. "Daehyun, this is Jihyo noona." Yongguk said and smiled at the younger before pushing him to sit on one of the empty couch and sit next to the younger; Jihyo were sitting on the couch across them. "She will do all the work in this house and she will just be here when I'm working."

"Hyung, we don't need a maid. I can do all the works by myself...." Daehyun leaned closer to his husband and whisper to his ear; not wanting the woman to heard him. Why do he need a maid when he can do the works by himself. He really don't need a maid.

Yongguk shakes his head slightly and looked at the younger. "No. I don't want you to do any work... Well, not for a while. Not when you have our baby in here. I just want you to rest." Yongguk said sternly and place his hand on Daehyun's stomach. Jihyo that were watching them just smile, not wanting to interrupt the coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter