Chapter 12

Love And Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk step into the house once he had taken off his shoes. He just come back from the office, feeling so tired since he had a lot of works today. He was about to walked up the stairs when he heard the sound of the tv in the living room. He raised an eyebrow and walked towards the living room, smiling softly as he saw Daehyun sleeping on the couch. The younger was laying on his side and facing the tv. Yongguk kneeled down infront of the younger, he raised his hand and softly caressing Daehyun's soft cheeks. He stared at Daehyun's calm face, he can feel his tiredness gone by just looking at him. Yongguk unconciously leans forward and pressed his lips against the younger's causing the sleeping male's to open his eyes.

Daehyun let out a soft yelp as he was meet with the older's face right infront of his causing the older to quickly lean backwards, breaking the kiss. Yongguk scratched the back of his neck and flashed the younger an awkward smile. "Er, you're awake..." He said and turned his gaze away from Daehyun. "You should sleep in the room you know." He continued and Daehyun just silent, staring at his husband. This is the third time Yongguk kissed him, does the older do it just for fun or what? He thought. Yongguk quickly get on his feet and looked at Daehyun. "I'm gonna shower." Yongguk said again and walked towards the stairs.

"Why?" Daehyun suddenly asked after he had sit up, making the older stop walking and turned to looked at him in confusion.

"Why what?" Yongguk asked back and stared at the younger.

"Why did you always kissed me like that?"

"Do I need a reason to kiss my own wife?"

"No, you don't need a reason if you do love your wife. The problem now is, you don't even love me. Did you do it just for fun? Am I still just a toy to you? I thought you've changed but I was wrong!" Daehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter