7

Love And Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun smiled as he saw Yongguk enter the kitchen. "Morning, hyung." Daehyun said softly. He was happy because the older really mean it when he say that he will try to accept Daehyun. It has been weeks since Daehyun tell the older about his pregnancy. The older didn't treat him like he always did before Daehyun get pregnant. Eventhough the older was still a bit awkward to be around Daehyun and be nice to him, he still glad the older is trying.

"Morning." Yongguk said and smiled a little as he sat on the chair. It's not that easy for Yongguk to be nice to Daehyun; because he keep feel guilty for what have he done to the younger, when he think back about what he had done to the younger; he realise that he was too much. He shouldn't treat Daehyun that way, he shouldn't let anger control himself because Daehyun was also a victim... just like him. He looked at the younger that were sitting on the chair across him. "Daehyun." He said and Daehyun turn his gaze towards him.

"Yes hyung?"

"How are you and the baby?" Yongguk asked; he really cared about the baby and he even can't wait for the baby to be born.

"We're fine, hyung." Daehyun said and smiled. Yongguk must love our baby so much, he thought.

"That's good. If you need anything, just tell me okay?" He asked again and earn a soft nod from the younger as an answer. "We should tell our parents about this."

Daehyun nodded again and smiled widely. "They must be happy, hyung."

 

Yongguk secretly observes the younger's face as he talking. Cute. How can I hurt such a beautiful creature. He thought to himself and sighed; feeling really regrets about what he had done to the younger. "Hey Daehyun..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm... I'm really sorry..." He said and turn his gaze on the table.

"Hyung, it's okay..." Daehyun smiled and reach for the older's hand that was on the table. "Forget about it okay, hyung. Past is past, we should start a new life with our baby." Daehyun said and rubbed his stomach with his free hand.

Yongguk looked up at Daehyun and smiled slightly. "Thank you..." He takes Daehyun's hand in his and held it tightly. "Thank you so much."

 

-

 

Yongguk and Daehyun were walking inside the mall; they just leave from their parents houses after telling them about the good news. Their parents was so happy, they tell Daehyun to take care of himself and not doing any hard work. They're also same like Yongguk; can't wait for the baby to be born.

The reason why they're here is because; Yongguk said he wanted to buy clothes for their baby. Daehyun can't help but chuckled after hearing that. Seriously, he think his husband is impatient; they don't even know about the baby's gender yet.

"Let's go there." Yongguk said and pointed towards the baby shop. He takes Daehyun's hand and pull the younger towards the store. Daehyun stare at his hand that were pulled by Yongguk, he smiled to himself, he didn't expect t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter