5

Love And Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun jolted up from his sleep as he feel the urge to puke... Again. He get off the bed while covering his mouth with his hand and ran straight to the toilet that were in his room; ignoring the pain on his lower back. Once he were inside he start puking his guts out.

Daehyun turn on the faucet and rinsed his mouth, he feels really exhausted and the pain in his lower back make he feel worse. He sniffled and leaned against the sink; he hate to feel like this. Daehyun wonder why he keep vomiting lately, is he sick or something?

"What's wrong with you?" A deep voice asked; bringing Daehyun out of his thought. He glanced towards his husband that were standing out of the toilet with a frown on his face. The older just had his boxer on. Yongguk had sleep in his room last night after '' him. He wake up from sleep when he heard Daehyun vomit.

Daehyun wiped his eyes. "I-I don't feel w-well..." Daehyun mumbled and turned his gaze away from Yongguk. He is mad at the older. Well, it's not like Yongguk care.

"Whatever, you're disturbing my sleep." Yongguk said and groaned in annoyance. He walk out of Daehyun's room and went to his room.

Daehyun's eyes filled with tears again. "When did you ever care?" He mumbled to himself and wiped his cheeks. Suddenly his phone ringing and he went out of the toilet.

Daehyun grabbed his phone on the nightstand and sat on the bed. He looked at the caller ID and smiled a little.

 

Doojoon hyung.

 

The older didn't contact him since the day he had beg him to not tell his parents about Yongguk's bad treatment towards him. He still remember how disappointed the older look that day. Honestly, he missed his hyung. Daehyun answered the call and wait for the older to speak first, after a few second the older finally say something.

"Hey kid."

"H-hey hyung..." Daehyun said; his voice were soft and a little shaky.

"How are you?"

"I'm f-fine.." This time a soft sniffled escaping his nose.

"Hey, are you crying?"

"N-no, I'm not..." Daehyun said and clear his throat. "Hyung, I'm sorry..." He said again and he heard Doojoon sighs on the other line.

"I'm sorry too, kid. Let's meet."

"Where you want to meet me, hyung..?"

"I'll text you the place." With that Doojoon hung up the phone. Daehyun put the phone back on the nightstand after he got the text from Doojoon. Daehyun hesitated whether he should tell Yongguk or not that he is going out. He shakes his head and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. 'He don't care.' He thought.

 

-

 

Daehyun went to the park that the older had tell him to go. He went here with a taxi since he don't know how to drive. He and Doojoon always playing here when they was kids, he smiled as he remember Doojoon accidently push him until he fall on the ground when they're playing tag; He was just six years old and Doojoon was ten and he was happy back then.

"Kid!"

Daehyun blinked his eyes and snapped out of his thought as he heard Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter