10

Love And Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun looked at his reflection in the mirror. He smiled in satisfied at his look. Today, he and Yongguk are going to his parents house for the family gathering; that's mean all of his family member will be there including Doojoon. It's been a long time since he see the older, he missed his hyung a lot and he can't wait too see him again. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door and Yongguk's voice were heard.

"Daehyun, are you ready to go?"

Daehyun smiled and walked towards the door; opening it. He saw a good looking Yongguk standing outside of his room, the older is wearing a red shirt and black jeans. Well, the older always look good to Daehyun. "Wow. My husband look so handsome." Daehyun said and giggled.

Yongguk just smiled at the compliment and ruffled Daehyun's hair. "You look good too."

Daehyun pouted and slapped the older's hand away. "Hyung! Don't ruin my hair!" He said while fixing his hair.

Yongguk chuckled. "You look good already! Can we go now?"

"Mhm, yes. Let's go now. I can't wait to see my family, especially Doojoon hyung!" Daehyun said happily and smiled widely.

Yongguk frowned as he heard that name; why Daehyun seems so close to him? Yeah, he know that Doojoon is Daehyun's cousin; Daehyun had told him about it. But are they really that close?

No no. Yongguk don't like that. He totally dislike it! But he's not going to show it; Daehyun will think that he is childish.

"Hyung? Hyunggg!"

Daehyun's voice bring him out of his thought. He looked at Daehyun blankly and smiled awkwardly. "...Yes?" He said, he wonder what had Daehyun said when he's spacing out.

"You're not listening, aren't you?" Daehyun asked with a frown on his face.

Yongguk just grinned like an idiot and rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry... What did you said before?"

Daehyun huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. What was the older think about until he didn't heard what he said? "Nevermind, let's just go." Daehyun mumbled and walked down the stairs and towards the front door.

 

-

 

"Hey Daehyun, we're here. Wake up." He said and shakes the younger's body softly. Daehyun had fall asleep in the car before; now they're arrived at his parents house.

Daehyun slowly opened his eyes and rubs them softly. He looks around him and noticed that he is already at his parents house, he noticed theres another cars too; that's mean some of his family were already here. He looked at Yongguk that were next to him and smiled. "We're here, let's go hyung." Daehyun said and opened the door, getting out of the car.

Yongguk do the same; he gets out of the car and stand next to Daehyun. "Woah, there must be a lot of people inside." He said; feeling nervous suddenly.

Daehyun nodded; indicating that he agree. He takes Yongguk's hand in his and walks into the house, Yongguk just followed him.

Once they stepped inside the house, Daehyun saw his mother were talking with his aunt; which is Doojoon's mother and theres his lovely cousin, sitting next to his mother. The older is playing with his phone so he didn't see that Daehyun is here.

Daehyun released Yongguk's hand and walked towards his mother quickly. "Mom!" Daehyun called out; he manage to get Doojoon's attention because the older immediately looked away from his phone as he heard his voice. "Mom, I missed you." Daehyun said and hugged his mother tightly but he make sure to make some space for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter