Chapter 14

Love And Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months has passed and Daehyun's pregnancy now has reached five months, his stomach grows bigger and he kept complaining about it; saying that he's getting fat and ugly, also he's getting emotional often. 

"Hyuuuuung!" Daehyun whined as he walked towards his husband that was sitting in the living room watching some tv show.

Yongguk looked up at the younger and raised his eyebrow. "What now, Daehyun?" He asked and almost rolled his eyes, because he knew Daehyun must have something to complain about, well that is the things he has been hearing lately. 'hyung, I think my face is getting bigger. Do I look ugly hyung?' Or 'I am getting fat, I need to stop eating too much'  

"Can we go shopping? I need new clothes because I'm getting fat and most of my shirt and pants doesn't fit me anymore." He pouted and sat on the couch beside his husband, their relationship was getting better and better. Daehyun loves it that Yongguk gave fully attention on him. Yongguk always talk to their unborn every night when he thinks that Daehyun was sleeping; which he actually not. Also they are sleeping in the same room now, like a normal husband and wife, no more separate room.

Yongguk smiled and wrapped his arm around the younger's waist, kissing the side of Daehyun's head softly. Eventhough the younger can be so whiny and annoying sometimes, he doesn't love his wife any less. "Okay Dae, we will go shopping and buy you new clothes alright." He said and nuzzled his nose against Daehyun's; making the younger chuckled.

"You are the best, do you know that?" Daehyun asked and kissed Yongguk on the cheeks, the smile never leave his face.

 

-

 

"Daehyun, this one looks nice." Yongguk said as he pointed at a red shirt, they were in the mall looking for Daehyun's new clothes but everything seemed to not match the younger's taste. 

Daehyun eyed the shirt and shaked his head slightly. "No..."  He then looked at his husband, "Hyung, why do all the clothes here doesn't look nice? I don't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter