8

Love And Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun was sitting on the bench at the park. It's already two hours he's sitting here, he keep thinking about what had happened at the mall earlier and it just make him sad.

Daehyun sighed and looked down at his tummy, he place his hand on it. "I can take care of you by myself, I don't need your appa." He said and rubbed his tummy softly.

You really can't love me, hyung? He thought and suddennly he remember what Yongguk had said to him when they're at the hotel; on their first day being a married couple.

'I don't love you, I will never love you.'

That's right; he will never love me, he thought and laugh mockingly; he is mocking himself for being too stupid to think that Yongguk will love him. "You are so stupid, Jung Daehyun." He said and shakes his head.

 

 

-

 

 

It's already late night but Daehyun still didn't come home. Yongguk were sitting on the couch; waiting for Daehyun to come home. Daehyun said he's going home by taxi but why he didn't be home yet? Yongguk had called the younger many times but he never answer it. Yongguk is worried.

 

 

Suddenly the front door opened and Yongguk immediately walked towards Daehyun who were walking inside the house. "Where did you go?" He asked; his voice were a little harsh. He grip Daehyun's shoulder; making the younger standing right infront of him.

"Just take a walk." Daehyun mumbled and pull the older hands off of his shoulder. He walked towards the stair and stopped walking when he heard Yongguk's voice.

"Why didn't you answer my call?" Yongguk's stared at the younger's back and narrowed his eyes. He was worried about Daehyun and now the younger acting like this towards him. "Do you know how worried I am?!" This time he raised his voice; suddenly feeling angry at the younger.

"Worried?" Daehyun asked and turn around; facing the older. "Worried about me? Or the baby? Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happened to my baby." He said and turn to walked up the stairs again but suddenly he were pulled backwards and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter