6

Love And Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun smiled as he place his hand on his flat stomach, he was in Doojoon's car; on the way to go back to his house. The older has send him to hospital after he faint at the park. Daehyun was so happy after the doctor tell him that he is two months pregnant; he will take a good care of his pregnancy.

"Happy huh?" Doojoon's said and smiled; his eyes focus on the road.

"Of course, hyung. I have a baby in here." Daehyun said happily while rubbing his stomach.

"Make sure to take care of yourself, okay?"

"I will, hyung." Daehyun said, the smiled never leave his face but suddenly he remember about Yongguk. What will the older say if he tell him about his pregnancy? Will the older be happy? Daehyun's face expression turn to a sad one. What if Yongguk don't want the baby? He looked down on his stomach and sighed.

Doojoon glanced at Daehyun, he frowned when he see the younger's sad face. "Hey kid, what's wrong?" He ask softly and place one of his hand on Daehyun's arm.

"I-it's nothing, hyung..." He looked at the older again and smiled a little.

"Really?" Doojoon asked and earned a soft nod from the younger as an answer.

The mansion come to view and Doojoon stopped his car right infront of the gate, he looked at the younger and give his head a soft pats. "Call me if you need anything okay?"

Daehyun smiled at the older and nodded his head. "Thank you, hyung... I'll get in now. See you."

"Take care, kid."

 

 

Daehyun opened the door slowly and went inside, he closed the door behind him and walked to the living room. His heart were beating faster as he saw his husband was laying on the couch with a cushion in his arm; the older was watching tv. Daehyun hesitated wether he should tell the older about his pregnancy or not; he was afraid if the older don't want their baby. Daehyun decided that he will tell the older about it, it's his baby anyway.

Daehyun walked towards the older and stand behind the couch where his husband were laying. Yongguk who noticed the younger just keep his eyes on the tv; acting like he didn't see the younger. Daehyun take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "H-hyung..." He called out softly and looked at the older; he feel so nervous.

"What?" Yongguk answered coldly without looking at the younger.

"I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter