3

Love And Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since Yongguk and Daehyun get married. Yongguk's bad treatment towards Daehyun were getting worse. He never treat Daehyun like his wife, Daehyun is suffering but he will take that as a test from god for him. Yongguk had '' him a lot of times. Well, it considered as if Daehyun didn't want it, right?
Yongguk has been working at his father company for a week now. So Daehyun will be alone at home until Yongguk came home. Daehyun start to feel something for the older, he think he's falling in love with his husband. He also don't know how can he fall for the older while the older always treat him like .

 

Now Daehyun were watching tv, alone. Yongguk is working, it's just 4 pm and Yongguk will be home at 8 pm. He pouted and turn off the tv. "Ah, so boring... what to do..." He mumbled to himself while thinking of what should he do to get rid of the boredom. He heard his phone ringing from inside his bedroom, he quickly get up and run to get his phone. He and Yongguk sleep in the different room.

Once he get inside the room, he take his phone that was on the nightstand and answered it. "Hello?"

"Daehyun?"

Daehyun's lips curled up into a wide smiled as he heard that voice. "Doojoon hyung?!" Daehyun scream and he can heard the other laugh through the phone.

"Hey there, little boy. Miss me?"

"Hyuuuung~! I'm not a little boy anymore! And yes! I missed you so much, where are you now?" Daehyun were so happy to talk to his cousin again. Doojoon was four years older than him, the older and his family move to Japan five years ago. He and Doojoon was so closed when the older still live in Korea.

"You will be my little boy forever, kid. And I'm in korea now."

"Hyung! Really? When did you come back from japan?!" Daehyun ask.

"I come back four days ago. Hey kid, let's meet?"

Daehyun nodded eventhough he know the older can't see him. "Sure hyung! When?" He ask exitedly.

"Now?"

"Hmm, where do you want to meet me?"

"Your house~"

"My house? You don't even know where my house is." Daehyun giggled.

"Who says? I'm infront of your house right now. Palli open your gate, it's hot outside, kid!"

With that Daehyun widened his eyes and ran out of his room and went out of his house. He looked at the person that were standing infront of the gate of his house in disbelieve. "H-hyung!" Daehyun screamed while walking to his hyung, he unlocked the gate and open it, once the gate were wide open, he practically jump on the older; wrapping his arm around his neck. Doojoon chuckled and wrapped his arm around Daehyun's small body.

"Hyung... It's really you...?" He ask; still not believing that his cousin were here.

Doojoon smiled. "Of course, kid. You see it right."

Daehyun broke the hug and stared at Doojoon's face. He missed his hyung so much that make him want to cry in happines for finally see him now. Doojoon frowned as he see Daehyun teary eyes. "Hey hey, you aren't happy to see me?"

Daehyun chuckled while wiped his eyes. "I'm too happy! Finally I can see you. I thought you forgot me." Daehyun pouted.

"How can I forget this food monster?" Doojoon said while pinching the younger's nose.

Daehyun scrunched his nose and pulled Doojoon inside the house. "Seriously hyung.. Stop calling me that." He mumbled while closing the door behind him.

 

-

 

"I can't believe that my little kid is someone's wife now." Doojoon said. He and Daehyun were sitting on the couch; next to each other. Actually Doojoon has come to Daehyun's parents house to see the younger but his auntie which is Daehyun's mother said that Daehyun didn't live there anymore and that the younger already got married. He was shocked and a bit hurt to hear that. Actually Doojoon like the younger since he was fifteen years old but he never told the younger about his feeling.

Daehyun smiled sadly as the older said that. Yes he is someone's wife but never been treated like how a wife should be treated.

Doojoon noticed the sad smile that were showed by the younger. He frowned and place his hand on the younger shoulder. "Is everything okay?"

Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter