From the day I met her, my life was never the same anymore

Love is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]My life was never the same anymore[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Seung Gi then took a handkerchief from his pocket, he wiped her tears, then stood up to sit next to her holding her in his arms.
Ara recognized him, that weird feeling she got from his stares, she felt it again, but it was comfortable and she felt safe with him.
Seung Gi tightened his grape as he whispered in her ears "I'll protect you"....

He was sitting to her left. He intertwined his left hand with her right one, while he hugged her shoulder with his right hand, pulling her closer to his embrace.

Ara rested her face on his chest, she never felt as relaxed and secured as now. She felt a roller coaster turning in her heart, giving her an enjoyable fear, she didn't know what is it, but she enjoyed it.

"I love it when my fingers are entangled in yours... and my head is on your chest, listenening to your heart beats.... It's making me feel so safe .. like nothing bad could happen to me" Ara was outing silently.

Time was passing, but our two leads are only feeling each other, they are complete strangers, who felt the need to be with each other, they belong together. Seung Gi sensed Ara's breathing softened. He pulled her face up with his hand after resting hers in her lap. He was taken by her peaceful angelic face, she looked innocent like a 5 years old girl. He scanned every piece of her face, the way she pouted her lips like a baby, her closed eyes that seemed like enduring so much pain, her rosale cheeks so round with perfect skin.... he lost his breath at her sleeping figure. He was lost in his thoughts, trying so hard to understand the state of his heart. He never showed so much warm since ...

*ring ... ring*

Seung Gi's phone woke him up, he carefully but fast reached his phone in his pocket, he did his best not to wake his sleeping beauty.

"yeobosseyo!" he answered, satisfied to see her deep in her sleep.

"Ya Lee Seung Gi, where the hell are you?? I'm accompanying Shin Hye-sshi to her house. By any chance, Are you with Ara-sshi??" it was Min Ho.

"Yes, we are together!! Why? What time is.." he didn't manage to finish his question Min Ho had cut the line.

"So, I just talked to Seung Gi, he and Ara-sshi are together, he told me he will take her home" Min Ho was addressing Shin Hye.

"That's great to hear, I was afraid something bad would have happened to her, even her phone is tuned off. And Min Hyuk hasn't seen her.."

"I should call him by the way, he must be concerned about her." Shin Hye finished her words.

Min Ho though again before asking :"what type relationship does Ara-sshi have with your brother?? Are they dating?"

Shin Hye's face fall, she thought that Min Ho showed interest in her, but she could clearly see his interest toward Ara.

"No they are friends, even though we all recently met, but we have a strong relationship"

"That's a relief, and a good thing!!" Min Ho shouted and looked so much relieved.

"So you're happy she is single!!" Shin Hye said in her heart, she enjoyed Min Ho's company, she started liking him, and thought he liked her too.

Their ride were quiet, Min Ho tried to start a conversation but nothing worked, he felt like Shin Hye was mad at him... and she was,she was deep in her thoughts, how could he give her false hints, why did he stick to her if he wanted Ara, it didn't made sense to her. Well, at least both he and Ara are good persons, they will make a happy couple.

"How is Seung Gi attitude at work?" Min Ho asked, sounding serious. Shin Hye was startled, she looked at his face, and concern was written on it.

"I don't think it's a good idea to say bad things about my mmm ...  teacher and BOSS to his best friend!!" she , pushing a little on the word boss.

"From your words, I see he's a heartless boss with no mercy"

"ahh ..I .. I didn't .. me mean.."

"I know him better than anyone"

"I want to discuss something with you but keep it a secret ok?? It's kind of a project"

"Ok!!!"

"I'm glad Ara-sshi is single!!"

"jerk" Shin Hye uttered the word in her teeth, "What did you say??" Min Ho half heard it.

"Ah!! nothing. Don't mind me!!"

"I think Seung Gi is falling for Ara!!" he finally spoke, the first thing that occurred Shin Hye's mind was LOVE TRIANGLE.

"He's not a jerk as you said!! It just he had his share of unfairness from this world. It's enough to turn 10 gold hearts to rocks, please don't try to oppose his presence in Ara's life, he has never hurt anyone"

Shin Hye organized her thoughts in her mind and without thinking twice :"I thought you liked Ara-sshi!!"

"What!!! I like you!" the minute he said it, he froze in terror, "OMG stupid me what the hell!!" he was blaming himself. Shin Hye's cheeks turned red, she misunderstood him before.

"A-are y-you o-kay with ..? I mean you are accepting ..., no, do you!!! aish" Min Ho was stuttering, Shin Hye chuckled in her seat.

"Why would I oppose it, it's important to think about what best for my friend, and Seung Gi teacher may be heartless, but I understand his statement after your explanation. I mean, he used to reject girls who confessed to him like 10 or more in a day, he use offensive rejection, but at least he doesn't play with women's hearts ..." she continued her talk while Min Ho was loosing patience. he finaly cut her :"I mean me liking you!!!" Shin Hye froze, she lost her voice. Blood was flowing fast in her cheeks making them so red, she fixed her gaze on her lap. Min Ho was amazed, he immediately took it as a yes. He pinched her cheeks with "You're so cute!!"

Shin Hye's eyes widened, she nodded, she was thankful they arrived home. Before she managed to open the door to get out, Min Ho had already opened it for her, he supported her by taking her hand in his, and flashed her with his brightest smile. Shin Hye responded with a huge smile.

"Good night and thank you for the ride"

"It's nothing and thank you too ... I mean good night too" Shin Hye chuckled, he didn't have the look of nerd but he is definitely one.

She was about to enter the door when he called her name.
"Shin Hye-sshi!! Do you want to meet up someday, for lunch coffee, dinner, it's your choice"

Shin Hye gathered her courage :"It would be great.. Ahem ... do you want my phone number?? In order to fix a date"

Min Ho's face light up, she's offering him her phone number and "a date", Shin Hye waited awkwardly, than turned to enter her house, Min Ho catched with her right in time as he hugged her. He pulled her away, and give her his phone.

Shin Hye was dazed she awkwardly asked him :"What? o.O"

"your phone number ... you ... give ... me" he gathered his strength and said again "tape your phone number here" he was nervously touching the back of his neck.

Shin Hye took the phone and taped her number, she gave it to him, than quickly bowed and get in the house. Min Ho got in the car, proud of himself, he wrote a message in his phone.

Shin Hye was standing behind the door, her legs can't afford taking her to her room, she was still gasping for air, when her phone vibrate. She took it "a message from an unknown number"

"Meeting you today opened a new chapter in my life. Life is unpredictable, but I'm sure, your contribution in it from now on is what will make me anticipate tomorrow, have a good night. Min Ho oppa (call me oppa from now on)"

Shin Hye was so happy right then "so you want to be called oppa!! Okay, good night oppa, thank you for tonight" she sent him back.

Min Ho in his car was still daydreaming, when he remembered his friend. They came here in Min Ho's car, since Seung Gi tried using the tired-to-drive-to-the-party trick. So Seung Gi is car-less -if it could be used- He dialed his friend number to call, but his phone is tuned off. He started worrying but then he thought "why should I worry about a grown up man who can handle himself, besides, he's with his crush!! Ah Lee Seung Gi, I didn't thought you are this fast"
Min Ho was giggling at the thought of his friend "No, no way, he's a gentleman, if he wanted to take advantage of a girl, he would use any of those girls chasing him everyday, so more than 10 girls a day -I'm more handsome than he is and I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter