You're MINE and only mine

Love is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]You're MINE and only mine[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Shin Hye was waiting in the lecture hall. She was dead worried about Ara. Yesterday, she left alone, and her phone was off. She even went to her apart this morning but no one opened the door for her. "Min Ho oppa told me she was with Seung Gi teacher, could it be they ..? ... No way, Ara is a nice and innocent girl, besides, Seung Gi teacher isn't a player, and I trust Min Ho oppa" her thoughts were cut by a group of girls gossiping about something.

"But I told you he even opened the door to her, I can't believe he's with anyone other than me, she isn't a match to my beauty!!" Shin Hye scanned that girl, she was talking like a spoiled princess, true she's beautiful, but it's all thanks to the layers of make up on her face.

"I saw them too unnie, and to be honest, she's way more beautiful than ..." she didn't manage to finish, the other girl gave her a death glare.

"It's true, no need to lie" she mumbled in low tone scared the other would hear her.

"I joined this course just to be like him, I know it the first time we met, we will spend our lives together. I didn't know he was a teacher here, fate brought us to have a teacher/student relation growing to husband and wife relation, I'll be Lee Sandara" 

"Fate? What a joke!! You knew he was a teacher here since you were stalking h.." She was cut by another death glare.

"Anyway, I talked to my father, he told me he was thinking the same, having Lee Seung Gi as his son in law was his dearest wish" her friends looked at her in amazement, Shin Hye caught the person she's talking about, how does her father know him, she definitely need more information, what if he's playing with Ara. "I need to talk to him after the conference ends".

Silence reigned in the Salle the minute Seung Gi walked in. He was smiling unlike usual, all his students froze in terror they were all expecting the worst except for Dara and Shin Hye, the first one was squealing about his smile and the later was assembling the pieces of the puzzle together "Ara must have spend the night in his house since she wasn't home this morning, they came here together, or who could be that girl they were talking about? It must be Ara!! They said natural beauty, definitely Ara, since she's here in college I'll look for her after this"

Ara was practicing her scenes with high spirits, it earned her the applause of her comrades and the director.

"Go Ara, you did a great job, you're showing us what true acting is!! Congratulation!!"

Ara was proud of herself, for the first time in her two years she was praised for good acting, everyone recognized her as a great actress.

"Guys" the director called gaining all the attention. "Next week, a well recognized director will join us, he and I will organize an audition, be well prepared, since the director is well known, the play will be under many lights. If you get cast and do a great job, it might open the door to fame for you!!" He finished and all the students were cheering and awing. "It's a tight competition, all the levels will participate, since you're only second year, you might not have the same experience as your sunbaenims, work hard!!" he started walking away than turned "One advice from me, you better audition as a couple, a guy and a girl prepare your play and do well, good luck" he finished and walked away.

"Ara-sshi, what do you think about this?" Jung Il Woo the guy all the girls in the second year in art drool about also the one who did the scene just now with her approach her with a smile and actually talked to her.

"I think it's a great opportunity, maybe some of us would be able to achieve their dreams" he nodded than asked her again. "Would you want to be my partner for this audition" Ara blinked in confusion.

"Why are you asking me? I mean many other girls would love to be your partners"

"I know, but I think we would make a perfect couple"

"Ah I see, and I would love to, I had no one in mind to be my partner"

"By the way, you're so beautiful. Let's meet sometime" Ara looked at him confused, seeing the rejection in her eyes he added "To choose the play and practice it!!" Ara nodded awkwardly, she thought he was asking her out, and he was, and he still managed to get her agreement.

The conference ended and Seung Gi left to his office. Shin Hye grabbed her things and went right after him. Before she managed entering his office she caught a girl's voice "I was wondering if you could do it in my house your house even here, it doesn't matter to me"

Shin Hye froze, than run away holding with her palm. She took her phone and called Ara. "Yaa, where are you, you're making me so worried girl!!"

"Sorry Shin Hye-ya, something happened, I'll tell you when we meet, where are you?"

"I'm in the law department, you're at the art department right?"

"Yes"

"So meet me at the cafeteria, I'll be right there"

"I told you no miss, I don't tutor anyone, my schedule is busy as it is. If you are done, you may leave" Seung Gi was annoyed, so now they want him as their personal tutor, really?? there isn't a thing those girls didn't did. Dara walked out disappointed, now she has to take it to the next level.

"Here you are, do you know how worried I was? Min Hyuk was less worried since he's in dreamland since yesterday"

"Why? What happened to him? Here, I already ordered for us" Ara give Shin Hye a banana milk and took one to herself.

"He's officially with his crush, we will meet her in an hour, he looks so happy with her"

"Glad to know that, he's the brother I never had"

Shin Hye hesitated than blurted out "And YOU, how was your night"

Ara's face turn red, she told Shin Hye everything, and Shin Hye was amazed. She compared Seung Gi to Min HO, when looking at them, you would think Min Ho is more like the guy in control, and Seung Gi would be like a total rock, not giving in to anyone.

"YA you look beautiful girl, since when you wear dresses, you look so feminine, no wonder the entire law department is talking about you!!" She looked at her friend grinning happily when she saw the embarrassed look on her face.

"Actually, the clothes he bought them to me!" she blurted out. "Ara, by any chance are you fa.. I mean, do you like him?" She still looked down, Shin Hye took it as a yes, what should she do now? Tell her what she heard or leave her like that until her heart breaks to pieces. "Don't be impudent Shin Hye, ask Min Ho oppa, he must know" She came to a conclusion and just stared at her friend and pulled her phone and send a text message to Min Ho: 

'Oppa, hi, I'm sorry to disturb you but can we meet, I'm in college right now, so if you get free time, we need to talk, it's about Seung Gi teacher and Ara, take care'

"NOOOOOONAAAA" They both looked up, Min Hyuk was running and dragging a girl by her hand. She was resisting him, he stopped to her and whispered to her ear "You're perfect, my noonas will adore you" He dragged her again.

"Hi Min Hyuk-ah, congratulation."

"Thanks Ara noona, noonas, here is Jung Kristal, she's a freshman in English literature. Kristal, this is Shin Hye, my sister, and Ara my friend, they are both my noonas, hope you get well together it'll mean a lot to me!" He made his puppy face, they all laughed at his cuteness.

"We know you have a six sense in knowing people's hearts, we know Kristal must be a golden girl" Shin Hye said reassuring her brother.

"Take a sit, mm so Shin Hye and I are your unnies, feel free with us" Ara said helping the nervous Kristal.

"Thank you Ara unnie" Kristal said shyly. Shin Hye's phone vibrated, she quickly took it out, she's got a text message from Min Ho.

'Hi, sure, I'm near your college, mm we can meet in the cafeteria the one across the street, I'll be there in five minutes'

"I'm sorry guys, I need to meet someone. Have a good time, oh and it's nice to meet you Kristal, I'm so happy for both of you! Krystal, come to our house sometime, we could have dinner together"

"It would be so nice unnie, thank you" with that, Shin Hye ran, she was about to enter the place when she glanced at her reflection in the mirror, after all she's meeting Min Ho. After fixing her hair, she took her steps in. She spotted Min Ho and walked toward him.

"Hi oppa, sorry again to disturb you" she said bowing.

"I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter