Believe In Me

Love is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Believe In Me[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]She didn’t realize she was crying buckets. It hurt so much.

 

True they met only more than a month ago, but it was the best thing that ever happened to her. She was heartbroken, crying non-stop.

 

It was past three am when she heard rough knocks on her door.

 

She hasn’t slept since that phone conversation; she didn’t understand why her world was falling apart.

 

She walked lazily to the door with puffy eyes.

 

I’m coming.

Ara shouted to the door’s direction.

 

Ya, what is wrong?

He fell on her, she could smell alcohol.

 

Ya Lee Seung Gi!!

She lifted him and their eyes locked. Hers were wide open when he barely opened his eyes.

 

She helped him up and supported him with her body. She barely made it to her bedroom and he fell on her.

 

She pushed him and jumped out of bed but he grabbed her arm pulling her down.

 

Hey, let go of me.

She shouted.

 

I won’t hurt you nor do anything to you, you have my word.

She looked at him, he looks sober though his body showed he wasn’t.

 

I’m not drunk. Yes you are.

 

He pulled her closer, her face stuck to his chest. He smelled expensive man perfume and a little of strawberry body lotion mixed to suju. It wasn’t an awful smell, she liked it.

 

Promise me you won’t ever leave me!!

She burst in tears, how dare he say this?

 

He just pulled her closer, inhaling a deep breath of her hair’s shampoo.

I love you.

 

She looked up.

Oppa … you can’t…

 

She saw tears filling his eyes; she stretched her arm to his face and his bangs away from it.

 

His breathing calmed down. She looked at him and found him sleeping, a tear dropping from his eye. She couldn’t move, his grip over her didn’t loosen.

 

This time, her tears fell. Why is he doing this to her? He was the one that chased her, he was the one who loved her first, he was the one who stool her ten first kisses. Yet he was the one who forgot her, he was the one to hurt her, and till then, he was the one that is still holding into her.

 

***

 

He woke up alone in bed. He looked around; visions of the last night attacked his eyes. The only person he needed wasn’t around, he was sure he spent the night with her.

 

He gave himself freedom and walked around her house. Making sure she isn’t home, he walked back to the served table.

 

That’s why I love you Ara!

He took a sit on her small table admiring what she cooked especially for him. He took a sip of the soup as he read a note hang on the pot “I made you a hangover soup so your head won’t hurt you, the keys are on the nightstand in my room. I’ll pass by your office after a while to retreat’em. Or you can leave them under the door mat.”

 

He made a face; he was expecting some romantic words. Also, he made a mental note to scold her. “Hiding her house keys under the mat?”

 

From what he remembered yesterday, she was cold, and he could swear he heard her crying.

 

***

 

Shin Hye jumped in front of Ara almost causing her a heart attack. Ara just finished her rehearsals with Il Woo under Min Ho’s directions.

 

Can’t you tell your boyfriend to go easy on me?

Shin Hye blushed at Ara’s teasing.

 

He isn’t my boyfriend; also I’m not answering his calls and messages. And he’s giving me a hard time for it.

Ara rolled her eyes trying to cheer her friend.

 

By the way, aren’t you supposed to be in class right now? Seung Gi teacher didn’t come. What?

She shouted.

What’s wrong with you, are you concerned he might be sick?

Shin Hye smirked.

 

He’s fine. She answered as a matter of fact. How do you know? Shin Hye opened her eyes wide. It’s just … just a feeling. She hung her head low hiding the slight blush. I’m jealous, you have a perfect relation. She daydreamed looking up. She caught a figure she didn’t want to see. It’s not perfect at all. Ara whispered, she turned to her friend seeing no reaction from her.

She jumped seeing the little distance between Shin Hye and Min Ho. She kept herself as an audience and widened her ears.

 

You keep ignoring me, but dare saying we aren’t perfect together?

He was getting closer and closer.

 

You ignored me first! She argued back straightening her back, with confidence she looked him right through the eyes, a few inches separating them.

 

He couldn’t resist her daring move; he gave her a quick peck that made her forget her name. there she was standing, eyes wide open at him.

 

Just do like I’m not here please.

 

Ara, the joy killer, said making Shin Hye look at her. She winked to her and waved her hand. In her mind, she was expecting less work from Min Ho those upcoming days.

 

I was a fool, and already apologized. Just tell me what I can do to make it up to you.

 

Min Ho said, making a note in his head to take his revenge from Ara.

 

I – You … I mean.

She stuttered cutely, for the first time, Min Ho felt like the one in charge. He suppressed some laughers then exploded; she gave him a glare and quickly pulled herself together.

 

You have to call me every morning and evening, make sure to text me all the time. If I ever call and you don’t answer on the second ring it’s over. You need to be creative, and take me each week-end to amazing and unique dates, and the list isn’t over.

He frowned; she’s being a little too much.

 

But Shin Hye-ya … she cut him. You don’t want to? Fine!

 

She walked away in a cool way, but her face’s expression showed how worried she was. She overdid it and she knew it.

 

She was getting more worried hearing no response from him. Her eyes got teary, she was about to cry.

 

A hand on her wrist spun her around and pulled her for an embrace. When they broke it she saw Min Ho smiling to her.

 

I’ll do whatever you want me to.

They hugged again for a very long time.

 

***

 

Ara walked toward the bus station. It started raining but she couldn’t care less. Despite her struggle, she gave up to cry, taking advantage of the pouring rain, hoping no one would notice her. She heard her name from afar but thought she was dreaming. She just wanted to have a lonely walk along the pouring rain.

 

Ara, you’ll fall sick. What are you doi- he stopped noticing her puffy eyes and red nose. What is it Ara?

Her eyes met Il woo’s. She started crying more. It pained him seeing her cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter