All it takes to love is an open heart and a bit of craziness

Love is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]What it takes to LoVe[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Oppa, I feel bad for Ara. We both know Seung Gi teacher!! And she's a person who doesn't express his feelings. She lived her life alone, and I'm afraid Seung Gi teacher may not give her the love she deserves" Shin Hye's expression was guilty, her lips pouted to show worry. Min Ho looked at her and thought that she's right, even though Seung Gi never had a relation before so he doesn't really know how he would act, but since his father's funeral he changed to a cold person. Hearing Ara is an orphan, made him guilthy as well, they need to do something. He clashed his fists and stood up, Shin Hye looked at him questioning what's wrong with him.

'Let's take them to a double date with us, we'll try melting the ice between them, and make sure they are comfortable with each other's presence" Shin Hye's smile widened.

"You're a genius oppa, let's call them!"

"Yeobosseo" they both answered in unison.

"Ara-ya/ Seung Gi-ya, are you free now?" Shin Hye and Min Ho asked on the other side.

"Yes, why?" they looked at each other, seeing they are uttering the same words the same time.

"How about double date?"

"You can get to know Seung Gi teacher better with the company of his friend, besides I want you to meet Min Ho" Shin Hye finished with an aigyo.

"Man, you have to take her out, knowing you, you will bore her to death if you ever go out alone.... And she'll be more herself with her friend's presence" Seung Gi nodded with every word Min Ho was saying.

"So where are we going?" Ara looked at him, still listening to Shin hye marveling about how amazing she will finally go on a double date with her friend, and their dates are buddies, she sounded too excited, and Ara was two.

"How about the amusement park?" Min Ho asked and Shin Hye's face lighted up.

"Ara-ya, do you want to go to the amusement park?" Seung Gi asked her, Min Ho looked confused on the other side. Ara looked at him, her eyes growing wider with a huge smile curving on her lips. "Really!! I want to go YES YES YES" Seung Gi put his palm on his ear while Shin Hye pushed the phone away.

"Ok man, where do you want to meet?"

"let's meet in Dreampark, I'll come with Shin Hye and you bring Ara since you're already together"

"Ok, later" while the boys ended their call, the girls are discussing about their double date.

"You know? I fear high places" Ara outed, Seung Gi just sat listening to her.

"Me too, I might call my mum" Min Ho chuckled at her cuteness.

"I would rather shout than crying, I cry easily and I hate this in me" Seung Gi nodded, "you're too sensitive" he thought.

"I really want to see Seung Gi teacher dating attitude, he's so cold in class and mean to any girl who would approach him" the gossip started, and Min Ho shot Shin Hye a glare, "I thought I asked her to make him seems nice? Really!! ... Girls".

"I envy you, yours seems so 'warm' and .." she looked at Seung Gi, and jumped when she found him staring at her, making sure not to miss anything. ".. and nice" Seung Gi found that weird, he got a feeling they are talking about him.

"You know nothing, 'it's' a complete clueless piece of art" Shin Hye replied making sure to use codes.

"we'll see about it later, okay!!" Ara hung up the phone, eyeing Seung Gi who sat beside her sending his ear toward the phone.

Min Ho blinked his eyes, he had no idea what they said, they started talking about Seung Gi, than suddenly "You know nothing, 'it's' a complete clueless piece of art" Shin Hye was right he's so clueless. Shin Hye caught him thinking, and guessed about what, "before he realizes anything, I'd better make him forget" she thought with determination. She jumped to his side and slid her arm under his and encircled it. "Oppa, let's go, I'm so happy, let's play a lot eat a lot and have fun, wooohooo let's go let's go let's go!!!" she urged him making him to forget. Shin Hye dragged him to the car and they took their way to the amusement park. She the radio and started singing, Min Ho laughed at her sight and joined her, they were singing and dancing happily.

"Who were you talking about?" Seung Gi asked shamelessly, Ara looked at him in disbelief, and before she answers he continued :" yours seems so 'warm' and nice? Are you comparing me and Min Ho?" Ara was caught, her eyes darted at him, what possibly could she say. "Aniii, why would we, we were talking about a coat, yes a coat!!" she's obviously lying, and Seung Gi knew it.

"Never mind!" He ended the conversation, convinced about the subject of their gossip. "Girls" he said getting out of his office. Ara looked at his shadow slowly disappearing, her phone rang causing her to jump. She answered before seeing the caller ID. "Aren't you coming?" she looked at the caller ID 'Seung Gi oppa <3' "Yes, I am!!" she rushed out and found Seung Gi surrounded by two girls.

"Seung Gi teacher!! Do you want to go see a movie, we can go whatever you want after!" the girl tried sounding y which cracked Ara's nerves. Seung Gi cursed under his breath, they are going too far. Another girl suggested : "Okay oppa, .." Ara's eyes widened "she just called him oppa??" jealousy was burning her, ".. you don't have to choose, my father is the owner of a six class hotel, we will just enjoy sometime in a suit, the three of us" the other girl nodded.

"Enough, I will fill a report about loosing healthy work environment. I can get the two of you expelled for pursuing and pestering a teach.."

"But you're not our teacher!!" one of the girls cut him. "You're a man, how can you reject us?" She whispered in his ear, Seung Gi pushed the girl away. "You low self-esteemed rude spoiled bi ... brats, don't you get it, I'm way better to look at a bunch of fools thinking to get me with their looks not their souls I'll only be with the a girl I respect, love and cherish. If I ever see one of you again I'll make sure to drag you to the police station" Ara watched the scene and remembered Shin Hye saying he's cold "How could he not! He's a true man" Ara was proud. She couldn't stand watching the scene silently anymore when a girl jumped to his chest causing him to fall. She walked toward Seung Gi "What's happening oppa?" she couldn't help not getting angry.

"Oppa..." Ara looked at Seung Gi questionning, he got up and tried explaining but she just walked away. He was shocked but a little happy at her actions "Ara-ya, let me explain please" he ran after her leaving the two girls. "Who's this now?" one of them uttered. "She needs a lesson". They followed them.

"Ara-ya, please, wait" he grabbed her arm causing her to stop, he faced her and looked straight to her eyes. "You're misunderstanding things, it's not what you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter