Learning about LOVE

Love is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Learning about LOVE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It's 9 in the morning, Ara opened her eyes than closed them again, she smiled alone like an idiot.

"I had the strangest dream ever ... Why did I dream of him?? It's weird, and weirder that it looked so real!"

She sat on the bed, stretching her arms and opened her eyes again, she was reviewing her "dream" with all the details that she didn't notice it isn't her place, she kept persuading herself she feels nothing for him, it just .. just .. hormones. She couldn't find a better cause!!

"Ara, you didn't attend that party, you weren't with Shin Hye, Min Hyuk, Min Ho and Seung Gi!!". "But how is it that I know their names??"..."Ania Go Ara, think straight!"

Unconsciously, she touched her lips, she remembered the feeling of his lips on hers, the way he pulled her to his chest protectively. And the way he carried her, he is her prince charming; he even saved her. "His scent won't leave my nostrils" her heart beat louder at the thought of his smell, "he smells like strawberries, makes me want to eat him" she said feeling hungry. "Ara get those erted thoughts out of your head, enough for this morning". 

Ara got up from bed and went outside the room, still unaware of her surrounding. "What if it was real, no no no it's a dream.. no way I would give my first kiss to a stranger, he doesn't even seem friendly". She was talking loud enough for him to hear, he was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, she kept arguing in her head but jumped when she heard out of nowhere.

"You thought it was a dream, you hurt my pride"

She turned to where the voice came, she saw Seung Gi standing three feet away from her with his arms crossed over his chest, she looked at him puzzled.

"G-go-ood morning sir!!" the words escaped before she realized it.

"Good morning angel" he gave her his 10 millions dollars smile, her heart skipped a beat. "How did I asked you to call me??"

Ara remembered clearly him asking her to call him oppa and threatening her with a kiss, from a look at her face, he knew she recalls everything.

"You know I'm a man, and a true man keeps his words" he said confidently walking closer to her, she stepped back, and he leaned his face closer to hers. Ara was in lost of words and actions.

"I thought it was a dream" she innocently said.

"I guess I should be thankful since it's a dream, you liked it?" theirs faces still close, she gazed down, now she's pissed, everything is true, she even "kissed his bare chest".
 
"W-what .. h-how.. ani why should I like it, you ert, you... you abused me!!"

"I asked your permission first, if I were a ert as you pretend, I could have kissed you and do more to you while you're asleep" with that he scanned her from head to toe than back to her head. She followed his gaze and froze in terror as she realised she was wearing only a shirt that stopped at her thights, she nervously put her arms on her legs, for an eforthless way to hide them.

"In case you missed that, I like you" Ara looked at him surprised, his face was so serious."I know we just met, I know it sounds ridiculous, but I do, I can't deny I had some bad thoughts when I changed your clothes, by the way, before you misunderstood, you couldn't sleep comfortably with your princess dress, I swear I didn't touched you nor looked at you"

Ara gave him the suspicious look.

"I'm sorry for kissing you, I never acted this way, I never felt this way before, from the moment we met in that garden, I have my eyes only on you" He stopped for a minute than looked at her eyes, he seemed sincere and regretful. "I'm sorry I made you cry that time, I'm more sorry to the fact that I don't even know what I've done wrong, the image of your crying face, tears falling from your gorgeous eyes never left my mind" he reached for her hand and squeeze it lightly "I'm truly sorry"

Ara felt his sincerity, she looked at him nicely and replied:"it's okay, I've forgotten about it long time ago" 

"I believe si.." he looked at her and she quickly put her hand on her lips to hide them, "no kissing" he smirked at her gestures, how could she beat a little cat in cuteness, eyes' beauty and charm, just watching her made him happy, he let out a little laugher. She looked at him as if looking at an alien, what could she do with someone like him, she looked at his laughing face, he have a visible and cute dimple in his left cheek, he has chubby cheeks like chipmunks, she wanted badly to pinch them, "how could a grown up man carry the innocence of a kid in his face" she was thinking to herself, Seung Gi found her staring blankly at him, he thought he annoyed her, but the truth is the complete opposite, he stopped laughing and apologized to her. She found him cute, and chuckled alone.

"You helped me so much yesterday, I don't know what to do or how to thank you enough Lee Seung Gi-sshi"

"It's my pleasure helping you, do you want to take a shower?"

"I think I should go home, I annoyed you enough already"

"I told you it's my pleasure, I think every man wants to do whatever he can to the woman he likes"

She was about to argue back but he cut her "No objections ... The bathroom is ready for you, you'll find the towel hanging in the closet there, also here!!" he said giving her a plastic bag.

"What is this?" she asked him blinking her eyes.

"When you take a look at it, you will know." he answered her, and went back to the kitchen, Ara was left dumbfounded, she took a glance at the bag, she pulled of it a casual pretty dress, she put it on her chest to see how it looked on her, it stopped  at her knees. She looked at the kitchen door with thankful eyes. She saw that the bag still have something in it, she put her hand to catch whatever was it, her eyes grew wider, she  couldn't believe it.

.

.

.

He bought her!!! underwear!!! Her grateful look turned to disgust. She headed to the bathroom, she looked at her face in terror. "I look ... horrible" indeed she did, her make up was spread all over her face, her hair was a total mess, how could he like her in this state? She felt shame spread over her face, for once she was grateful she said nothing upon seeing those underwear, she remembered the shy and uncomfortable look on his face.

"Stupid girl, he thought about me and was totally uncomfortable about buying me underwear and here I was cursing him"

She paused for a minute.

"He seems like a nice guy, if he was a player, he would be flirting with those girls who chase him with 'cookies' and 'lunch boxes'" she didn't notice her annoyance to this memory, indeed, many girls are in love with him, and she was falling for him too, she just was so dumb to realize she's being jealous right now. She stopped thinking and went to shower, it was relaxing feeling warm water across  her body. She remembered the warmth she felt when she was in his arms, how many times did he hug her / pulled her in his arms?? The whole night well almost all of it. Remembering his bare torso, he had a well build 6 packs, biceps, triceps and the V line... she blushed at the sight of him in her eyes.

Meanwhile, Seung Gi was making pancake, he poured milk, honey and fruit on the mixer and started it, he prepared the table, put plates, forks and glasses on it. He tasted the honey syrup, "mmm, it's ready!". He was proud of himself.

Even though Seung Gi knows how to cook, since he lives alone since college and before college, he used to enjoy helping his mother by cooking for his little sister while his parents enjoyed private vacations. That was his happiest day, he loved his sister and spoiled her so much, he even taught her how to cook. These past years, he hated life, he didn't want to bother eating healthy food, ramen and pizza are his casual food, but today he is enjoying cooking, since he know she loves milkshake, he was making it proudly.

Seung Gi visits his mother and sister often, but he doesn't want them to visit him. His mother thinks he's ashamed of her since she doesn't have a college degree, and didn't even manage to graduate high school, but to him, he was worried about their safety, he doesn't mind paying his life to uphold law, but his family no, he definitely wants to keep them away from this cruel word, he already lost his father for it.

Ara was getting dressed. "It's amazing how everything fit me so well! How did he know my measurements?" before she got suspicious of him more she reminded herself "Ara, don't be lame, he bothered himself and did so much to me" She turned and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Waw, this is so beautiful!" she was talking about the dress, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter