Meeting Him Among Them

Love is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Meeting Him Among Them[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Go Ara, a beautiful young lady full of dreams and hope. She knows the world is a cruel place, to her, anyone can make a change in their little special way. Her dream is to change people hearts by acting.

"Acting gives you a story to tell ... a reason to cry ... and let you for once be a person other than yourself".

"For some people, it might seems stupid, it might look childish, but to me is the one thing I could excel in. As the person I am, I can't express my feelings, nor tell my story I'm not quite confidant in me. But as a scripted personality, I am able to express feelings I'm missing, feeling I am unable to understand, feelings I'm longing to express... There are a lot of people who struggle to break the ice in their hearts, life has given them so much pain, they eventually hide under a mask, they may not know that they are acting, that this isn't their true self, that's why I want to be an actress, it's our duty to teach people how to express their feelings, that there are people who experienced the same or much worst. In the end we hope we have changed their life for the better even if it's just so little"
 
Ara was one of those persons who doesn't express their feelings. She was raised by a single mother until she was 10. Her mother had cancer and left her alone in this world. Before her mother's death, Ara saw the pain she experienced, she was only 10 but seeing her mother fight for life and smile through all the pain she endured made her grew up. She was sent to an orphanage after her mother's death.

Still in chock she couldn't speak for two weeks. During this time, her mother's last words linger in her ears "sweety, life is hard, so hard, I'm sorry for the pain you'll go through, but don't forget to smile and carry on. Find something you cherish. Express your thoughts and never ever give up".

12 years after, Ara grew to a beautiful lady. She is now attending college pursuing acting and theater. It's her second year and she is still lonely, she didn't pay much attention to her appearance and was the quiet type. She passed her free time either in library or volunteering in hospice. She had a part time job as milk delivering and a full job as the library's keeper. Once in a month, after receiving her salary, she goes to the market, then goes home to make a royal lunch she then sends to the hospice. Every halmoni and halabodji loves her, she gave them love and warm they have missed from their own children.

Ara was had an hour rest between her courses, she bought a milk shake then headed to the garden. She spotted an empty bunch a little far. She was about to sit when guy stole her place. She just ignored him and sit on the other side. She was enjoying her milkshake despite the stares that guy was given her. 4 girls approached them, they were all "Do you want pancake I made it this morning for you?" "Teacher, it's a traditional lunch box for you!!". The guy just looked back with a blank expression, he rudely rejected those girls by ignoring them at first, Ara thought that's inappropriate, she was about to say something but thought back about leaving it be. He opened his mouth and Ara wished he hadn't. He scolded the girls by describing them as low self-esteemed, pride less ignorant girls he would never look at as a potential pair for him. Ara had enough she stand up and gave him a lesson about life and people feelings. Somehow he was right about those girls, she was defending them but they shout at her for talking down to their prince, Ara froze, this was her fault for defending ignorant little girls. One of them take a step closer to her, Ara ignored it, turned back and was about to leave when that girl grabbed her by the hair, took the milkshake from her hand and threw it at Ara's face. Right there, that guy stood up, he had enough, he took Ara by the hand and dragged her, meanwhile Ara was still blank.

"What were you thinking by putting your nose where you shouldn't!! Your parents didn't teach you to mind your own business?!" He shouted as they were in an office.

Ara has had enough, she scanned the guy's face and turned to walk away with teary eyes.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked her as he grabbed her arms with both hands which made her face him. He noted the tears in her eyes. "gorgeous eyes like this shouldn't cry" He thought to himself.

"I didn't ask for your help, I even scolded you, so why don't you just mind your own business?!!" She returned the medicine to its owner. With that she freed herself and made her way out.

This guy was still speechless, never in his life, a girl didn't pursued him but scolded him for his rudeness. He knew she was unique. And he himself didn't understand why he dragged her. One thing burdened him, what have he done or said to make her cry?

Two weeks later, neither one met another again, he was sure she is a student, she was in the law department, so every time he had a conference, he scans the students face. Ara had forgotten about it already, she considered it as bad luck and continued her life peacefully. In those time, she met Kang Min Hyunk. They immediately bound a close friendship, he was sweet and funny but most important a nice guy with honest soul. Min Hyunk called her at lunch to meet him. they were eating peacefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter