v

Evanescent [REVAMPING]

 

Evanescent V

 

 

Kyungsoo was walking on his way home, when he saw a familiar figure behind the bushes. The back of the guy was surely familiar. Kyungsoo tried to ignore the guy, but he couldn't. With his own choice, Kyungsoo silently walked closer to the familiar figure. When Kyungsoo was closer, he noticed he was smoking. He recognized the earrings the guy was wearing. It was definitely Kai.

Kyungsoo covered his nose. He let out a very deep sigh, and walk passed Kai as he grabbed the stick from his hand. When he was able to grab the stick, he immediately threw it away somewhere, and started running.

"Yah! Stop right there!" Kai shouted as he pointed at the smaller guy who stole his cigarette, but of course Kyungsoo didn't listen, instead he ran faster. Kai, who is now mad, ran after Kyungsoo.

And then Kyungsoo felt weak. Here he goes again, being all weak, and slow. Stupid disease.

Kyungsoo's speed became slower and slower until he felt hands grabbed his wrist, making him turn around, and face Kai.

"K-Kyungsoo?" Kai looked at the smaller guy in shock.

"L-look, I-I'm sorry f-for what I d-did—" Kyungsoo said between his pants, and then he was cut off by the taller guy.

"Are you okay?" He panicked as he watched Kyungsoo breathe uncomfortably.

"N-not r-really." He answered honestly, which made Kai more worried than before.

". I'm so sorry. W-wait, sit here first, I'll buy you water." Kai said as he placed Kyungsoo on the bench. Without a minute, he came back with a bottle of water on his hand. He immediately sat beside Kyungsoo, and handed him the bottle.

"Are you okay now?" Kai asked, and Kyungsoo nodded as a response.

"Thanks." He added.

"Uh, about earlier.." Kai opened the topic, and Kyungsoo blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry!" Kyungsoo apologized as he gave Kai a bow.

"No, it's okay, but can I ask you something?" 

"Sure, I guess."

"Why were you there? Are you following me?" Kai asked, teasing Kyungsoo.

"No!" Kyungsoo defended. "I was on my way home, and then I saw you."

"Really? Then why did you steal my cigarette?" He asked again.

"W-well, I don't really know why I did that, but I guess it's because, I don't like seeing people smoke." Kyungsoo explained.

"You hate people who smoke?" Kai asked again.

"I don't hate them. It's just that the smell of cigarette smoke makes me uncomfortable." Kyungsoo confessed.

"Should I stop smoking now?" Kai whispered to himself.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked, unable to hear what Kai said.

"Nothing! I'll walk you home?" Kai asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Do you not want me to?"

"I-It's okay." Kyungsoo stuttered as he felt blood rush up to his cheeks.

"Just lead the way." Kai said, and Kyungsoo hid his face as he nod.

 

"I'm here." Kyungsoo said when both guys reached the smaller's house.

"Oh... Okay." Kai said as he eyed Kyungsoo's place. The smaller looked at the other one last time, and turned around.

"Uhmm, hey." Kai called. Kyungsoo turned and looked at Kai in the eyes.

"Nothing. Just don't forget you're tutoring me tomorrow." He reminded, and Kyungsoo nodded. The smaller waited Kai to leave, and Kai waited Kyungsoo to go inside. For a minute, no one moved, and they just stared at each other.

"Go inside." Kai suddenly talked.

"N-no, you go first."

"Go inside, I want to make sure you get inside safe." Kai blurted out which made Kyungsoo blush.

Why is he doing this to me

"I'm sure I'm safe. My house is just in front of me. You can leave first." Kyungsoo managed to say despite of his flushed face, and his heart beating fast.

"You'll never know. Just go inside if you want me to leave.... unless you want me to stay?" Kai smirked, teasing Kyungsoo.

"Bye." Kyungsoo scoffed and hurriedly went inside the house, which made Kai chuckle.

 

 

Author's Note: I'm so sorry for the short chapter! Hehehe