ii

Evanescent [REVAMPING]

 

 

Evanescent II

 

Kyungsoo arranged his uniform as he looked at himself at the full length mirror. He smiled. Finally, first day of school. Kyungsoo waited this day for so long, to wake up early, and prepare for school, to wear a uniform. He's going to make new friends. Kyungsoo became very excited just the thought of it. He made his way back to his bed, and grabbed his bag. He looked at himself at the mirror one last time and exited his room with a smile. He and his parents made their way outside, to get the car. The whole ride was silent, but not awkward. Kyungsoo looked at his mom who looked nervous. He chuckled, 'don't worry mom, I'm going to keep my promise' he thought.

"Soo, be careful okay? Keep your promise." Kyungsoo's mom said as she kissed his cheeks. Kyungsoo nodded and smiled at her, then at his dad. He opened the car door, and made his way inside the campus. Kyungsoo's mouth formed into a small 'o' as he glances every place inside the school. Oh how he missed going to school. 

Kyungsoo tried to find the principal's office, and to his luck he was able to find it in just a minute. Kyungsoo knocked and then let out a deep sigh as he opened the door.

"Ugh, Good morning?" Kyungsoo called, and then he found a man wearing a glasses, maybe same age with his father, sitting at the big chair. No doubt, he is the principal of the school.

"May I help you?" The man wearing a glasses asked. 

"I'm Do Kyungsoo." He said while giving the old man a bow.

"Oh! The transfer student. Please sit down." The principal said, as he points the chair in front of him. Kyungsoo gladly sat, and looked at the principal, waiting for the next thing he will say.

"So, Do Kyungsoo, you're majoring music.. hmm. Okay, here is your schedule, and this is the school map. If you need any help— oh right in time Baekhyun. This is the transfer student, Do Kyungsoo." The principal's words was cut off a second when a guy entered the room. 

"Oh. Hi, Kyungsoo! I'm Byun Baekhyun, I'm majoring music too!" He greeted joyfully. Kyungsoo smiled at him as he bow.

"Go, and attend your first class already. Make sure to introduce him properly to the students okay? Don't mess up, Baekhyun." The principal warned. Byun Baekhyun is a good student to be honest, but he's a bit y and bossy, but he's kind too. Complicated. Just, he's a mix of kind and y. That explains everything.

Kyungsoo walked in the hallway with Baekhyun. Baekhyun was showering him a lot of questions and Kyungsoo gladly answered them all honestly. Baekhyun said he likes Kyungsoo to be his friend because he seems like a nice guy, and he also asked the new student to go with him every recess, and lunch. Kyungsoo accepted it right away. Baekhyun also mentioned that they have the same schedule from morning to afternoon that's why the principal asked him to accompany Kyungsoo. After a minute, they both reached and entered their classroom. The class was too noisy that they didn't even noticed the two guys entering the classroom. The teacher was not around. That explains it.

Baekhyun immediately made his way to the teacher's table, grabbing Kyungsoo's hand with him. The students didn't shut up so he started banging the table. "Hey guys listen up. I SAID LISTEN UP! Gosh!" Baekhyun shouted, and then the students' eyes were on Baekhyun, and then on Kyungsoo.

"Good. Now guys, this is Do Kyungsoo, a transfer student. Be good to him." The students nodded as they looked at Kyungsoo. Correct Kyungsoo if he's wrong but he heard some girls and even guys saying that he's cute, and his eyes were very adorable. Kyungsoo blushed and held Baekhyun's wrist.

"No need to be shy. Go find your seat, I'm going to call the teacher first, okay?" Baekhyun said, and smiled at Kyungsoo before going out the classroom. Kyungsoo glanced the classroom to find his seat. He wanted to sit beside the window but there was no vacant seat. Vacant seats were at the center and the other is located near the window (the chair next to the chair beside the window). Kyungsoo chose the vacant seat near the window.

He was about to sit down when he noticed his new seatmate. He was not wearing the uniform instead he is wearing a leather jacket with a black wifebeater inside, it was paired up with tight jeans and a black shoes. He's wearing three earrings on the upper part of his ears and another one on the lower part, and his hair was pushed back.

The guy was staring outside with his earphones on. Kyungsoo stared at him for a while, and he noticed the few cuts on the guy's neck and cheek. It seems like the mysterious guy felt that someone's watching him, so he removed one bud on his ear and turned his head, revealing the doe-eyed guy with plump lips. Kyungsoo felt uncomfortable so he avoided the other guy's eyes, and sat on his chair. That didn't change anything though. He can feel the guy is still staring. Kyungsoo fake coughed, and that caused the mysterious guy to come back into his senses. He then put his bud on again, and stared outside the window.

The teacher came a few minutes later with Baekhyun. Baekhyun's eyes locked into Kyungsoo's with wide eyes, he then shifted his wide eye to Kyungsoo's seatmate, Kyungsoo looked at the mysterious guy earlier and then shifted to Baekhyun again. He didn't know what Baekhyun wanted to say so he shook his head. Baekhyun then mouthed 'later' and Kyungsoo nodded.

The teacher started discussing and Kyungsoo took his books out to catch up. Kyungsoo was about to write something on his notebook when suddenly he saw (in his peripheral vision) his seatmate jumping off the window. Kyungsoo let out a loud gasp and stood up, getting the attention of the whole class.

"What is it... oh the transferee. What is it.. Do Kyungsoo?" The teacher asked.

"T-the guy who's seated b-beside me, he jumped out the window." Kyungsoo stuttered as he began shaking. The teacher let out a deep sigh which caused Kyungsoo to wonder. Aren't they worried? They were on the third floor for pete's sake.

"Don't worry about him. Sit down." The teacher replied.

"Isn't it dangerous? Why didn't you stop him?" Kyungsoo wondered.

"Do Kyungsoo, I said don't mind him, and sit down. " The teacher sighed.

Kyungsoo was still curious about it. before sitting down, he glanced outside the window, and there he found the mysterious guy already on his motorcycle, ready to leave the school.

 


 

Author's Note: Helloooo guys! Thank you for those who subscribed! So how's the second chapter? Please do drop your comments down there guys :--) Thank you for reading. Do subscribe if you like the story :--)