Bonus Chapter: HunHan

Evanescent [REVAMPING]

 

Bonus Chapter: HunHan

 

"Yah." Luhan's day just ended. he was just about to leave the school when suddenly someone called his attention. Luhan froze. That voice. That very familiar voice. That voice Luhan wanted to hear everyday. 

Oh Sehun's voice.

Luhan turned and saw Sehun looking at him coldly. As usual.

Luhan you're moving on. You promised yourself that.

Luhan ignored Sehun and continued walking.

Sehun went after Luhan and grabbed his arms. "So you're ignoring me now?"

"Isn't that what you want?" Luhan then removed his arms away from Sehun, and started walking again.

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked. Luhan ignored him again.

"Are you going to that guy?" Sehun asked again. Luhan stopped.

"Who?" Luhan asked, confused.

"That Kai guy in your class."

"Why would I?"

"I saw you drooling over him. And I heard you talking about him at the cafeteria the other day. Is he your new obsession now?" Sehun scoffed which made Luhan mad.

"Is that what you think my feelings are for you? Obsession?" Sehun didn't answer so Luhan talked again. "So what if he is? Why do you even care? Stop bothering me." Luhan turned and was about to go but Sehun grabbed him again.

"You've been in love with me for who knows how long, and suddenly your chasing another guy? Huh. And I thought you were sincere." Sehun scoffed. Luhan was hurt and offended by his words. He was sincere. He liked Sehun and only Sehun for a long time. And he didn't even appreciate his feelings. Luhan just had enough.

"You know what Sehun? I'm done chasing you. I have been following you for what? 3 years? And all you did is humiliate me and ignore my feelings. What you did the other day was the last straw. You have no idea how embarrassed I was. You could have rejected me privately but instead, you did it in front of everyone, you shouted at me and humiliated me. From now on, I am moving on. And you know what, I'm not even sure why I like you in the first place. You're cold, selfi-" Luhan was cut off when Sehun suddenly pressed his lips against his. Luhan's eyes got big as heck, his heart was beating too fast, breathing suddenly felt difficult, and he couldn't move.

"Try moving on then." Sehun whispered into Luhan's ears after giving him a kiss. Sehun then left, leaving Luhan behind.

"Sehun you ." Luhan whispered, still shocked and unable to move from his place.

 


 

Author's Note: A little HunHan for my readers!!! I hope you guys like this chapter as much as I do.