This Is Not The Reality I Wanted

A Life's Dream

 

Amy’s POV:

 

          “It’s not like that. I recognized you from the first glance, Heechul-shi.”

         

          “Seems like my face is so beautiful that no one can forget it”, he mumbled under his breath, but I still heard it and giggled.

         

          He looked at me with those big eyes which showed confusion, but then started to laugh himself. He pushed the “presents” from before gently in my hands while smiling. We made eye-contact and I felt like I couldn’t tear my gaze away nor wanted to do so. He was indeed really handsome, as many have said before.

 

          But then a loud *BOOM* was heard as the door smashed the wall. In came Daniel.

 

          “Yeobo~!! I missed you!” he said hugging me so tight that I couldn’t breath or speak anymore.

 

          With the corner of my eye I could see Heechul leaving the café.

 

          Why did it had to be like this?!

 

 

Heechul’s POV:

 

          “Yeobo~!! I missed you!” a lousy guy said and hugged Amy.

 

          What. Is. Going. On!?

                   …

          Well, I guess I’m not needed in here.

 

          I put my sunglasses back on and left silently.

 

          I was a fool for thinking I could get her with a toy and some flowers. Plus, it looks like she already has someone.


 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:   From now on, I'll only upload once a two weeks, 'cause school is taking too much of my time. Sowwy~!!