Break Ups Are So Like Me (III)

A Life's Dream

 

Mr. Choi’s POV:

           I really like jogging. It is one of the few things that help me forget about everything and it’s also a type of exercise. Tonight, like every other night with no schedule, I went out to jog. On one of the streets I saw a man beating up a girl,…or so it looked like. When I got there, the girl was knocked out on the ground and the attaker had already left.

 

 

Amy’s POV:

            Waking up in a stranger’s house wasn’t an everyday experience. I was quite shocked to see the big mansion, which certainly was not even a bit similar to my small apartment. My head still hurt and I couldn’t remember what had happened. I got up from the couch to look for the owner of the house. My vision was a bit blurry, but I caught glimpse of a figure moving around in the kitchen, so I headed that way.

 

            “Uhmm…excuse me!”

 

            “Oh, you’re finally awake. What a relief. I thought you’ll stay like this for days”, a tall guy wearing just a wifebeater and sweatpants said. “Oh, sorry. How rude of me. I should introduce myself. My name is Siwon. Choi Siwon. What is yours?”

 

            “My name is Amy. I … don’t really remember what had happened. How did I get here?!”

 

            “Well, I am not sure either. I just found you passed out on the street and carried you here.”

 

            The memory of that scary guy came back in my mind, but there was nothing to be scared of now. And still…I was in a stranger’s house. However, he had a gentle smile and he seemed really nice, but he surely talked a lot…and fast. It was a bit hard to keep up with him. Also, he looked kind of familiar.

 

            “Then you’re my saviour. I must thank you. By the way, have we met before?”

 

            “There is no need to thank me. Anyone in my place would have done the same. And no, we had never met before. Unless,… . No, you don’t seem to know who I am. Oh, it is quite late now, so you can stay here for the night and I’ll drive you home tomorrow morning. Of course, I won’t do anything to you. What do you think?”    

                                (Note: imagine him gesturing through-out the whole conversation haha~)

 

             He must have seen me yawning. I only accepted his offer, because I still didn’t know the whole city and I had no money to take a cab. (They are really expensive around here and the driver tried to trick me once by taking the long way. But that’s another story.)

 

            “Would you like something to eat? The pizza guy should get here any moment.”

 

            Just as he said that, the bell rang. I waited in the kitchen for one simple reason: IT WASN”T MY HOUSE!!

 

 

Author’s POV:

            “Hyung, what are you doing? Are you taking on pizza deliveries now? Haha~”

           

            “Ha ha, very funny. Will you let me in or what?!!”

 

            “Sure, come in. Is this the dinner?” Siwon said looking at the 5 pizzas. “You sure eat a lot.”

 

            “You know I have a big appetite. Why?! You think the two of us can’t eat them?!”

 

            “The three of us, actually.”

 

            “Wait! Three?!! I didn’t know you had a guest. Wasn’t this supposed to be our night?”

 

            “It wasn’t anything planned. I found her knocked out on a street and brought her here. What was I supposed to do? Leave her there?!”

 

            “Yes.”

 

            There seemed to be a ruckus in the living room, so Amy headed out to see what the whole thing was about.

 

            “Hold on…her?! So are we talking about a girl?” The older one seemed more interested now.

 

            “Yes. Oh, there she is. Amy come here and meet my hyung.”

 

            He looked up from the ground only to see those familiar green eyes.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:   Off topic:

Happy birthdayyyy, my dear Amy~!! Hope you liked the "present" :))!! I wish you all the best~!! Love ya~!! <333