Sorry Sorry

A Life's Dream


Heechul's POV:

 

               Yesterday I was quite a wreck. I think that was my last time drinking though. Hmpf.

 

 

The next day

Author's POV:

              He was humming a song while walking down the street. After a right turn, he entered a cafe. A smirk crept on his face when he saw the person he was looking for. He went straight at the counter.

 

            "Hi.(english)"

 

            "Hello. Have a seat please (english)", said the waitress to the man with sunglasses and a hat.

 

            She took him to an empty table with two seats and gave him a menu. She turned to walk away, but the man catched her by the wrist.

 

           "Let's have a drink. You & I. (english)"

 

           "I'm sorry. I really can't. (english)"

 

           "Then dance. (english)"

 

           "Excuse me?! (english)" The girl was really confused.

 

           " Sorry Sorry, the dance. Do it if you're really sorry. (english)"

 

 

 

Amy’s POV:

 

          Just what is he asking me to do!?... This guy must be crazy! Or… no, no way!... OK. I’ll just do it and see what happens.

 

*starts dancing the chorus part*

 

          “NO! Sing too! (english)” he said quite amused by the look on my face when I heard him.

 

          I complied and I could feel the eyes in the room drilling through me. I was soo embarrassed, but I decided to play cool and, after I finished, I bowed and went back behind the counter without looking at anyone. I decided to stay in the kitchen for a while, while Yesung’s mother would serve the other clients.

          My head was empty and my hands were trembling. I wasn’t accustomed with so many people watching me intensely. I prepared myself a tea to calm down, when Yesung’s mother came in there to tell me to come out, because someone had a present for me. I was really curious and was not expecting what had come next. The same guy from before was standing in front of me with a huge grey teddy bear (it had a heart in his hands awww~) and a bouquet of roses.

 

          “I’m sorry about that thing earlier. It was really fun watching you though”, he said, this time in Korean, while he flashed a big smile that showed his gums too.

          “You know. I feel stupid for talking to you in English before. My English knowledge level is pretty low. *heehee* Would you accept my apology?”

 

          When he saw that I wasn’t saying anything, he said:

 

          “Oh, that’s right. You must not have recognized me” while taking off his sunglasses. “Is this better?”