Break Ups Are So Like Me (part I)

A Life's Dream

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

           He wasn’t doing anything, just staying in a corner of his room upset and thinking things over. After being like this for half a day, he decided to just do it. What else could he do anyway? It wasn’t like there was another option at this last moment.

 

Daniel’s POV:

 

          She’s crazy! Stressing over things like that. Aish!

 

          Yes, she told me everything when we got to her apartment… everything that happened while I was gone, but especially the story of her encounters with the Super Junior members. If I was somebody else, maybe I wouldn’t have believed anything, but considering how strong our friendship was, I knew she wouldn’t lie about something that serious.

 

          And now I can’t stop thinking of it too. Blame it on her for letting her anger out and keeping me awake all night. Now I have dark circles…Ahhhh!!!!

 

          But I still had to go to work as she couldn’t help me anymore, because she had to attend college. The work day began peacefully with less customers than usual, but still plenty. I was minding my own business when a man or woman (I couldn’t tell because he/she had the hood covering his/her head) wearing all black came to the counter. It was unusual for customers to do that, because I usually went straight to their table if they wanted to order. He/she handed me an envelope without saying anything. When he/she left, I looked and saw that on the back of it was written To: Amy.

         

          Should I  give it to her?! Hmm…I don’t know what to do…Opening it isn’t an option, ‘cause  she would beat me up if I did anything like that.  So…?! It’s not like she will find out. Haha~ That’s a good idea.

 

          What was written inside made me so curious, but after I read it, I decided to keep it hidden …at least for a while. Maybe it will hurt less if more time passes.

 

 

 

Amy’s POV:

 

          The opening ceremony was not much and I just wanted to get home already. But being home alone made me think of all those stuff that happened over and over again. So I decided to pay Daniel a visit. When I got to his apartment the lights were out and the door was locked. I searched a bit and got the little golden key out. When I entered I was astonished by the fact that it was so clean. It was so unlike him. He wasn’t home obviously.

Hmmm…seems like there’s nothing for me to do except for watching TV.

         

The remote control was not at its usual place, however. Being too lazy lo look for it, I moved on to the mini karaoke machine installed in the living room. While flipping through the pages of the “menu”, I saw a white envelope in there. I don’t usually go through others stuff, but now I had a really good reason to.

 

          Why does he have this?!

 

          So I called him.

         

          “Yoboseyo?!”

 

          “Hi. Where are you?”

 

          “I’m out with some friends. Why? Is there anything wrong?” He seemed truly concerned.

 

          “No. I just wanted to know when you’ll get home. I was thinking of visiting you later.” This wasn’t like me…lying.

 

          “Uhmm..how about you come tomorrow? I don’t think I’ll be back before the sun rises."

 

          “Ok. See you tomorrow then~!!"

 

          “Bye bye~!!”

 

          I looked again at the now opened letter.        

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:      You should give me some ideas for the fic or some critics or whatever. Just talk to me!!