Come back again~

A Life's Dream

 

Author’s POV:

 

          When he finally let go of her, he saw Amy looking towards the door. Only then he noticed the things in her arms. He knew something was going on, but decided to brush it off.

 

          “Oh, what’s this fluffy thing? I knew it was too soft to be just your uniform”, he said jokingly.

 

          “Why…you!” she said almost audible.

 

          […]

 

          “What happened actually?! Who are these from? And with what am I at fault?!!” he asked sounding a bit harsher than intended.

 

          She wasn’t answering nor moving her gaze away, so he shaked her by the shoulders.

 

          “Ya!.. YEOBO!!”

 

          When he shouted, all the heads in the café turned to look at them. Amy silently went in the kitchen, changed from her uniform and got her bag. She hadn’t even said goodbye to anyone before leaving. Daniel was watching her doing all these and then chased after her on the street, but not before asking Mrs Kim if he is allowed to go.

          He caught her wrist in an attempt to stop her going any further. He was breathing heavily because of the distance he ran.

 

          “My car…front of the café” was all he could say.

 

          She started walking in front of him the way back, not caring if he was following or not. The road back was spent in silence. When they both got in the car, he decided it couldn’t go on like this.

 

          “If you don’t want me to leave you here in the middle of nowhere, you better tell me what happened earlier! You know...This is actually the first time you won't tell me what happened. Why? Is it about the guy that left when I hugged you? Is he your new boyfriend or something?!"

 

             "No."

 

                          - Maybe you noticed something strange...about me and Daniel. You thought he was my boyfriend, didn't you? Well, he's not. Even if our relationship is somehow different than a normal friendship...Let's just say that he is my gay bestfriend.-