Break Ups Are So Like Me (part II)

A Life's Dream

 

 

Heechul’s POV:

 

          “Are you sure you don’t want us to come with you?!”

 

         “Yes, of course I am. You are busy enough. Just rest a bit. And don’t forget what I asked you to do, okay?”

 

          “Yes, I’ll take care of Heebum and Champagne for you, don’t worry.”

 

          “Not that!”

 

          “And I’ll take good care of the members as well!”

 

          “Not that one, babo! You gotta promise me you’ll take care of yourself first and foremost!! There won’t be anyone to look after you now. You must be a good leader, okay, but you need to learn to trust and depend on the others more. Or you’ll be a wreck soon. Take my example and be a little selfish at times. […] Promise me, Park Jungsu!!”

 

          “I…” I could tell from his voice that he was crying. “I will, I promise. But you must do so too. Eat healthy food and don’t be disrespectful to others.”

 

          “This is a promise then. See you soon … hyung!”

 

          “Yeah, … see you!”

 

 

          That night I cried like a little child.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Amy’s POV:

 

          I couldn’t think of anything else as I walked back to my apartment. Yes, walked! Only because it was just a few blocks away. My feet were walking but my mind was blank and my focus lost. My gaze was fixed on the ground and so I bumped into someone.

 

          “I’m sorry!” I said quickly and bowed, not even daring to look the person in the eyes.

 

          “Where do you think you’re going pretty lady?!” the buff man said while grabbing me by the shoulders. “You need to properly apologize!” he said with a smirk playing on his lips.

 

          At that moment I really regretted not having continued with my karate lessons. But is not like I forgot everything I learned in 8 years time. Scanning quickly my position and his, I just turned around and -headed him. This made him just a bit dizzy though...and angrier.

 

 

              I was in big trouble.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: I'm having some troubles with the plot o3o. Anyone wanna help?! Pleaseeeeee?!!!