A good leader

A Life's Dream

 

Heechul’s POV:

 

          “AHHHHHHHHH!!!” was the first thing I said, more like screamed when I woke up.

         

          The previous night was quite blur and the headache was killing me. I just hope I haven’t scared anyone ... again. I tend to become aggressive if I’m drunk and someone pisses me off.

 

 

          *Knock knock* was heard at my door.

 

          “WHAT???” I sounded harsher than intended.

 

          “YA!!! YOU ARE NOT SOMEONE WHO CAN SHOUT AT ME LIKE THIS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SINCE YESTERDAY?” Leeteuk equally shouted after slamming the door closed.

 

          I took a glance at him. He was just standing there with his arms crossed over his chest, waiting for me to say something. I knew that if I retorted back, no one could stop our fight.

 

          “Jungsu, I have a terrible headache. Please leave.”

 

          He went out, just to return after a few minutes with a cup of coffee, a pill and a glass of water.

 

          He is so good to me, even after I shouted at him. It makes me look like a really bad hyung. I was even thinking of how to snatch away the person my dongsaeng likes. (Yeah, that’s right. Even if he hadn’t told me, I still knew. He had been too obvious with that big grin of his and the gossips with Sungmin.)

 

          “Why are you always like this?”

 

          “Huh?! What are you talking about?! Like what?!” he seemed confused at my question.

 

          “You always put your dongsaengs before you. Why? And are you still taking care of me…after how I behaved?”

 

          “It’s because I love you. All of you. You are my family too. It has always been like this even before debut. Don’t you remember? I have been assigned as the team leader and I must fulfill my tasks and live up to the expectation. But, above all, I need to take care of you guys like a father/ mother whatever you want.” He laughed a little, but it wasn’t a genuine laugh. “My…only wish is for all of you to be healthy and for us to never fall apart”, he said with tears in his eyes.

 

          I knew what he was thinking about, so there was only one thing I could have done at the moment. I hugged him really tight and allowed him to cry on my shoulder.

___________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: Sorry about it being too short. I ...just don't want to finish so fast with Heechul (you'll know what I mean later). I am not sure if I'll leave this chapter like this or edit it later on...