Is this...jealousy?

A Life's Dream

 

Back at SuJu’s dorm

 

         Heechul’s POV:

 

          “We’re back!” echoed through the whole floor.

 

          Aish! Why are they always so loud? I have a headache already, no need to make it worse.

 

          “Oh. You’re here. How was your dinner out?” came Leeteuk’s question from the kitchen.

          “How about watching a movie together, if you’re not too tired? It’s been a long time since we last did that.” He seemed eager to gather us for the night and spend some “quality time” together.

 

           “I think I’ll pass”, I said while walking to my room.

           “Don’t bother me tonight!” I warned them before closing and locking the door.

 

            I landed on my bed with a thud and put my head under the pillow trying to ignore everything around me. The 12th floor has never been this noisy.

 

            I decided to take a hot shower, hoping it would make my headache go away. As I was passing by the living room, I saw everybody gathered on the sofa or the floor. Even Shindong came. The only three missing were Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Siwon. Well, the last one was too busy filming for his new movie/drama, but where were the others? Probably gossiping again in Ryeowook’s room as usual. And I was right. They were on his bed discussing about something which seemed quite serious. I started to worry a bit, so I knocked on the door, even though they left it a little bit opened.

 

             “Hyung, please don’t tell the others for now. I…I want to make sure first. My head and heart are still confused.”

 

             These fools!... They left the door opened and still think that nobody is going to hear them. Well, let’s just pretend for a while. *smirk*

 

             “Hey! Everything’s alright? Why are you not with the others?” I tried to sound convincing.

 

             “We were going now”, Sungmin said while putting on his innocent smile.

            Hmph! I’ve never felt for it, little boy. Try harder!

            “Aren’t you joining us?!” he then asked. I looked at Eunhyuk, but quickly turned my gaze away. Saying that I was too tired, I excused myself and went towards the bathroom.

 

             The shower took quite a long time as I kept dazing. Somebody noticed and came in.

 

             “Heechul-ah, are you ok? You’re taking too much time for just a shower.”

 

             Leeteuk seemed concerned. We were friends and we always shared problems and secrets, but…sometimes it’s easier to keep your mouth shut than to explain.

 

             “Don’t worry about me. I’m just enjoying the hot water.”

 

             “Ah, ok. Do you need any help? Want me to scrub your back or something?”

 

              “I’m fine. Go watch your movie.” And with this he was out.

 

              After some time, I finally got out just to see them sleeping on the cold floor. I put a blanket over them and went back to my room. I think I’ve rolled under my blanket for a good couple of minutes. I just couldn’t close my eyes. There were too many things in my head at the moment.

 

             Why can't i stop thinking about her?!
             Do I like her?!
             Nah! It's probably just because that fool likes her and I don't like to lose in front of anyone, especially not in front of that MONKEY!!!
             ...Damn! I have more important things to think about!

 

             What should I do? I know what I can do, but should I do it? Should I take the chance? Should I assume the risk of being hurt? And therefore hurting my friend, my dongsaeng?

             How innocent love can be…

            How jealous can I be?

           I barely know your name and that’s all I know about you and you and I are not the same.

 

           …......

 

            My friends are just fine,

           My parents are so peaceful this time,

          My sister is in love as always,

         My dreams are dead and my heart is breaking.

       I am breaking down and I can’t find a way to escape this hell that has no end.

     Why is it so hard to breath in this empty room…all alone!?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I'm so so sorry for not updating as fast as I did before m(_ _)m , but school started and ...I don't even have time to think. How about a little present to watch? Let's see~!!^^     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtcFbLmNMiU