That man

I Married Him ?!

 

IU - You Know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2K6q73Pryk&feature=related )

The clock pointed at 5 but you already finished with dressing. You wore a white lovely dress and your hair half untied, you put on lightly make up then put on your high heels.

 

You sat at the edge of your bed, waited for your brother to call you. Then the door cracked open, quickly you wiped your tears which already rolled down to your cheeks.

“Min Ji - ah..” it’s Hyo Jin,peeks you through the door.

“Hmm?” you replied.Slowly, she took a seat beside you.

 “You are a strong girl I ever known,Min Ji..” she said almost whispered and pulled you into a hug.You can’t hide your tears anymore.You sobbed on her shoulder, no words came out from your lips. Then you heard your brother called you from downstairs.

“Min Ji, we have to go now!” he shouted.

Hyo Jin pulled you away than she looked at you.“Aigoo, you can’t cry.You aren’t cute if you keep cying!” She said as wiping your tears with her thumb.A forced small smile formed on your lips.

She tapped you shoulder.“Go. You can make it.” She said and gave you a smile.

You just nodded then got up from your bed. You walked out of a room to downstair and met Min Hwan.“Uwaaah,are an angel?!Why are you so pretty today?” he said happily and give you a hug.Leading you to his car.

 

A few minutes later…

You and your brother already arrive at the one of famous high class restaurant. You step out from the car, amazed how luxurious this place.

“Come on Min Ji.” Your brother said. Then you followed him from behind. In entrance already stood up a couple of waiter and waitress.

They bowed to you two when they noticed your coming.

“Good evening Sir and Miss, let me take you inside.” A waiter greeted you two.

“Thank you, there’s already a booked table by Mr. Shim…..isn’t?” your brother asked the waiter.

“One moment please..” he said and took out his list.

“Ah, that’s right Sir. He already here, let me take you there.” He said and brought us through the other room.

  

That waiter stopped in front of a door, then he opened it, he allowed both of you to enter the room.

“Ah! Kim Min Hwan, you’re here!” you heard a woman greeted your brother. Then you walked in, followed your brother from behind.

“Ah, and she is your beautiful sister, right?” she said when noticed your presence.

“Annyonghaseo.” You greeted politely and bowed.

“Aigoo…what a beautiful girl, right dear?” a man beside him said.

“Ah, annyonghaseo.” you greeted him too and smiled.

“Let’s come.” That man invited both of you to a table.

You got near to the table then you noticed someone else at the table. Hard for you to look his face since his back faced you.

“Ah, this is my son that I’ve told you.” he pointed at that guy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For both Chapter 3,4 and 5 ,

My friend writes it since she want to help me <3