Letter

I Married Him ?!

 

Sungha Jung - Good Day (cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNf9p4I-xMI )

 

 

“ Min Ji!Can you come downstairs for a minute?I need to talk something important.”Min Hwan shouts from downstairs.
“Oh,Okay,coming!”I run to him.He’s sitting on the couch,holding a piece of paper.I could see his serious face.
“What’s wrong oppa?What’s that?” I tried to read the paper,but he quickly folded it and put it in his bag.
“Min Ji-ah,there’s something that i should tell you long time ago.”He grips my hand.


“W-What is it?” my heart beating hard.It’s rarely to see him to put that face with that tone of his voice.”In a week..you have to prepare for your wedding..” he said it softly.His grip became tighten.
“Get WHAT?!!” my eyes widen.I could hear the word married.Maybe I’m mistaken?
“Our parents made an arranged marriage for you with their bestfriend's son before they died...”his voice shaking.
BA – THUMP!I could feel my heart stop beating.
“But..but why me?Why I don’t know this kind of things?!It is impossible!!” I pull my hand from his.
“ Min Ji,please....for the sake of our parents..at least..can you do this?”
“Oppa..I..I don’t know..” my eyes breaming with tears
He leaned foward and cupped your face,wipe your tears.”Min Ji , I think there’s a happiness behind this marriage.. waiting for you...Our parents want to see you smile again.”


You slightly nods.Maybe his words are true.I do believe in my parents.
“Tomorrow,they will come and visit you.Uncle and aunt Shim.” He takes out a piece of paper with a words on it.”This is the place and time.Please go here and act nicely.”
He pass the paper to me.No matter what,I must go.
He hugs me and whispered “ Thank you Min Ji.”


I head to my bedroom and start dialling my bestfriend,Hyo Jin.
"Minji, what's wrong? You don't sound so good.Something wrong?Are you crying?”she keep asking.
“Yeah..I got to marry a stranger soon.”
“oh..WHAT?!!!” she shouted from the other line.You told her everything about your parents arrangement and marriage.
“Min Ji,can you handle it?I mean..in such young age..you are high school student.”
“Is there any other way?I don’t want to dissapoint both of my parents and my brother.” You cry.
“Don’t worry Min Ji-ah!I know you’re strong girl.You can do it!Any problems,come right away to me!I will beat the guy!”You chuckled.Hyo Jin really knows how to brighten your mood with her jokes.
“Thank you Hyo Jin.I love you soo much.” “I love you more my friend.More than my boyfriend!”Both of you laugh.


You end your chatting with Hyo Jin and went to bed.You have to wake up early tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Where's the lovely subscribers T^T"