Kiss

I Married Him ?!

 

(Onew with his cute laugh)

Infinite - Paradise

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=askoUY5vlp8&feature=related)

You’re at a photoshoot with Boyfriend.Yeah,you didn’t go to school.While waiting for them to dress up,you wonder around the set.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” a voice coming from behind.

You turned to see Bo Mi with annoyed face.

*I guess she really hate me*

“Umm..Hyun Seong brought me here..” you bowed politely to her since she’s older.

“So,it is true you and Hyun Seong are married?You look nothing to compare to his past girlfriend.”casually she said.

“Past girlfriend?He didn’t tell me anything about it.”

“Of course he didn’t.If he tell you,you would cry.His girlfriend is tall,pretty,gorgeous.Perfect.Not like a schoolgirl.” She emphasize the word schoolgirl.

 

Our conversation disturbed when a staff calling for Bo Mi.She left you in confusion.

“Min Ji?” someone tapping your shoulder.You turned and see..Gong Chan oppa!

“Oppa!” you almost shouted.You cover your mouth.

“What are you doing here?” he give you a smile.Cute smile.

“I’m here with my..”wait,you shut your mouth.Should you tell oppa about your marriage?

“With whom?” he waited for you to continue.

“My husband.” You told him slowly.

“Husband?You’re married?” he’s face full of shocked.Yeah,anyone would shocked to find I’m already married.Because I’m still too young.

“Yes,for almost 2 month already.But oppa,don’t tell anyone!Our wedding is under secret.” You asked him to keep it secret.He nodded.

“So you’re already married..” he said half whispered.Sighed.

“What ?” you can’t hear clearly.

“Nothing.I should go now,I have photoshoot here.See you later.” He waved and give you a warm smile.

You nodded. “Hwaiting Oppa!” you waved at him.

It’s our third time meeting.I’m so happy!!

 

You walked back to Boyfriend’s room.They are fully prepared with their costume.All of them wearing cute colourful bow.

“Noona!Noona!How do we look?” Min Woo showing his clothes.

You showed him thumbs up. “You looks very cute!”

“How bout me noona?!” Young Min interups.

“No!Me first!Noona,noona!Me me!” Kwang Min pushed Young Min.You can’t hold your laugh to see their childish character.

“Yaa!Shut up!You’re disturbing other people!” Jeong Min stopped the twins.

You looks around but you can’t find Hyun Seong in the room.

“Where’s Hyun Seong?” you asked to Dong Hyun.

“Oh,he’s the first one to take photoshoot.So he went there earlier.You want to see him?”

“Can I?” you want to see how Hyun Seong’s work.He nodded.

“But did you know where the set?” I nodded and excuse myself.

 

You asked a few of staff about Hyun Seong.They said that Hyun Seong still in his dressing room.They also showed you the room.

You opened the door slowly,trying not to disturb him.

“Hyun Seong?” You peek through the door.

 

GASP!

Your eyes couldn’t believe what had you saw.Bo Mi and Hyun Seong are kissing!

Hyun Seong shock and turned to find you standing at the door.

Suddenly a tears flows on your cheeks.You turned and run leaving them.

*I should had known that Hyun Seong and Bo Mi liking each other!*

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________