Bullied

I Married Him ?!

CNBlue - Geek In the Pink (cover)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wQuab87Zic)

 

He found the bruises.You couldn’t hide it anymore.Your tears flow down your cheeks.

 “You’ve been bullied?” He looked into your eyes,want some explanation from you.

“I-I’m not being bullied.It’s just..some misunderstood.It’s okay.” You tried to make he understand.

“I’m not okay with this.” He shakes his head.Before he could continue his word someone walking into the room.

“Oh,Min Ji,your guardian come to pick you?” the nurse smile at both of us.

You nodded and thanked her.

You tried to walk but your legs trembling.You couldn’t stand.Before your body falls,Hyun Seong catch it and carry you bridal style.The nurse shocked and it’s embarassing.You struggled and asked him to put you down but he glare to you.

“Shh!Don’t move to much or you might fall.” he warned.

“B-But I’m heavy!Besides,I can walk by my own!” you insissted.

“With a weight 42 kg,you’re too thin for me.Thinner than my dumbell.” He winked and chuckled.

He carry me to his car and put me carefully.

“Were are you going to take me?” you asked him.

“Hospital.We need to treat those wounds.” He aswer without looking at you.Focusing on the road.

 

We reached the hospital after a few minutes.Again,he carry you to meet the doctor.

After they treat your wounds,both of you went home.

He put me on the couch gently.Trying not to hurt me.

“Wait here,I want to change my clothes.” He leave to the bedroom.

I tried to stand.I need to make our dinner for tonight but I fall down.Hearing the loud noise,Hyun Seong checked and found me on the floor.Piercing in pain.He runs to me and lift me.

“Why are you so stuborn?Can’t you sit there as I told you?” he sighed.

“I want to cook for the dinner.” I said,half whispered.

“No need.I will ordered dinner today.Now,can you SIT here quietly.Don’t move!” he warned me.

I nodded and he went to the bedroom to change his clothes.

 

As he promised,he ordered our food for dinner.Pizza.

He took a piece of the pizza and feed me.I shakes my head.

“I can eat by myself,Hyun Seong.It’s not like my hands are broken or something.” I chuckled and takes the pizza.

He blushed and continue eating.I only eat a few piece of pizza and stop eating.

“Are you done eating?” I nodded.

“You need to eat more.No wonder your body are so small and petit.” He chuckled.I blushed and smack his shoulder.

 

12 o’clock,you yawned.You felt tired after what happen today.

“Do you want to sleep?” you nodded and he lean to you.

“W-What?” you step back.

“I want to carry you to your bed of course.” He chuckled.You shakes your head.

“I can sleep here.” You point at the couch.

“Are you sure?” you nodded again.”You can sleep in the bedroom today.” You smile to him.pointing at the room.

 

After he make sure you already sleep,he kissed your forehead and switched off the light.He runs to the bedroom and takes out a blanket.He covers you with it and sleep on the other couch,next to you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

U-KISS (Xander,Eli,Kevin)