Love Rival

I Married Him ?!

 

Taylor Swift - Love Story (Sungha Jung's cover)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r5aAndmkgU&feature=feedu)

 

It’s lunch time.As usual,the cafeteria is full of students.You brought a bread and looking for a free seat.Hyo Jin is busy with her unfinish homework at the library.

As I begin to eat,a shade of a man standing in front of you.You lift my head to see the person.

 

“Hello.” He smiled.

You rolls your eyes.It’s the Kingkas,Chunji or his real name,Lee Chan Hee.He’s an athlete and son of a rich person in this town.The most important,he is PLAYBOY.

“What do you want?” you said without looking at him.

“Can I seat here?” he point his finger at the seat beside you.

“No.” You continue eating

He take the seat beside you and grabbed your bread.

“YAAH!I was eating that!Besides,who give you permission to seat here?!” You tried to grabbed back our bread but he’s avoid you.

“I don’t need your permission.” He finished your bread,ignoring you.

You stand up and walk leaving him.It’s useless to getting mad at crazy person like him.Do he think I’m like the other girls?He stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

You strugled but he tighten his grip.

“What do you want?Leave me alone!” you glared at him.

“Don’t you like me?All the girls like me.” He smirk,proud of himself.

I pished.”In your dream!I’m not like those girls,crazy and blind to like you!”

You stomped his feet makes he shouting in pain and runs leaving him.

 

From far away,someone eyeing on you.

 

As the schools end,you take the bus and went home.You peaked your head to find Hyun Seong.You’re still embarassing of him.

You only found a note on the dining table.It’s from Hyun Seong.

 

-Min Ji-

 

I got to go early to my studio for my photoshoot.

I will ask Jeong Min to pick you up to the studio.

 

                                                          -Hyun Seong-

 

You sighed.Then you remember that you have to make curry bread for Boyfriend.Quickly you rushed to the kitchen and cooks.Then the door ringging.You opened it and finds Jeong Min in front of the door with a wide smile.As usual,he’s chewing his favourite bubble gum.

“Jeong Min!What are doing here at this time?” you asked him.

“Your ‘lovely’ husband asked me to pick you up.” You just nodded.

 “Woah,what with the good smell?” he looks into your bag.

“I cooked something for Boyfriend.” You smiled.

“Really?What is it?” he eagerly want to know.

“Well..it’s a secret.” You keep you bag shut.He make a cute pout.

 

After a minute,both of you reach the Starship building.He you to the studio to meet other member.Young Min and Min Woo shouted to see you coming.They give you a bear hug.

“Yaah,Young Min,Min Woo,don’t hug too much,Hyun Seong will get angry.” Dong Hyun pulls them from you.

Kwang Min come closer to me and peek at my bag.”Do you cooked something?”

I nodded.”But you must finished your practice first.” I stopped him.

He pouted and smile.”Yaah!Everyone!Let’s practice!I’m hungry!!” he shouted makes other member jumped.

“You talked like you are the leader.” Dong Hyun smack Kwang Min’s head.

I looked around but i can’t find Hyun Seong in the room.

“Hyun Seong is having his photoshoot.You want me to bring you to him?” Jeong Min offer himself.

I shakes my head.”It’s alright.You should continue your practice.” you give him warm smile and bowed before leaving the room to find Hyun Seong.

 

You found Hyun Seong doing his photoshoot.You want to greet him but you stopped after seeing he hugging a girl.

You could feel your heart stabbed.It’s weird.What is this feeling?

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

I saw Min Ji coming.Her face looks sad.Is something wrong?

I walked towards her.She seems didn’t realize me.

“Min Ji?” she flinched.”Did Jeong Min brought you here?”

She nodded.”Yeah.”

The atmosphere became awkward,both of us stop talking.

Then Yoon Bo Mi,my model patner walked towards us.

“Oppa~ the staff are calling for you.We still need to finish the photoshoot.” she came and hugs my arms.Min Ji turns her face.I know her hearts hurt

I strugled to make Bo Mi release my arms.

 

“Err..Min Ji,I need to finish my photoshoot.Could you wait me here for a minute?” I showed her a bench.

“Umm..okay.” she nodded and smiled.But its not the smile she usually give me.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

She’s calling Hyun Seong OPPA?Wow,she must be really close to him.

You waited Hyun Seong to finished his photoshoot.You could see they looks like a couple during the photoshoot.

After Hyun Seong done with his photoshoots,he walks to you.

“Sorry to make you waiting.” His face drenched of sweat.You takes out your handkerchief and wipes his sweat.Realizing that you are wiping his sweat,quickly you stop and hand him the handkerchief.

“Sorry..” you avoided his gaze.Your face turns red again.

“It’s okay.” He leaned his head closer to you.”Can you help me wipe my sweat?” he smile sweetly

Ehh?Can’t he wipe his sweat by himself?Aigoo..But he looks cute like this.

You wipe his sweat carefully.Avoiding his eyes.

Aish,my head could exploded right now!

 

Then Bo Mi come again. She brought a towel with her.You stopped wiping Hyun Seong’s sweat.

“Oppa!You want me to wipe your sweat?” she offering herself.

Hyun Seong’s face changed.No more smile on his face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KYAH KYAH!!

New subscribers again~ 

Thank you and keep enjoying reading my fanfic okay? XD