Wedding

I Married Him ?!

Utada Hikaru - Flavor of Life

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ta0vEnki9E)

 

 

This is the day.I looked into the mirror,it’s me in the wedding dress with a bouquet of flower in my hands.Anyone who looked at me wouldn’t believe i’m 17.

I heared a knock.Then the door cracked.

“Min Ji,are you finished with your dress?” Hyo Jin peeks from the door.Then her eyes widen,not blinking.

“Yaah!Why are you looking me like that?I know I looked ugly in this dress.” I’m pouting.

“Yaa!You’re gorgerous!Is this Kim Min Ji?!!” she shakes me back and front.

“Ouch!Hyo Jin!Stop it!You’re damaging this dress.It’s expensive!” i shouted.making she stopped and sit in front of me.

“ I couldn’t believe it.You look really different.” She still amazed of my look.

“One day,you’ll be more prettier than me!You’ll wearing this same wedding dress.Maybe more expensive than this.” We both laugh.Then she takes out her phone and we takes a selca together.

“I’ll treasure this moment.” She smile.

 

Then another knocking.

“Min Ji,are you ready?It’s going to start soon.The guest are coming.” Min Hwan coming with his black tuxedo.He looks very smart and handsome.

“Um..okay.” my face expression changed and Hyo Jin saw that.

“Min Ji,i know you can do it.Remember my promise?Call me right away.” She show her fist.

“Hehe,okay okay.Thank you Hyo Jin-ah.”I hugged her before leaving the room.My eyes breaming with tears.Soon,it will explode.But i held it.I don’t want Hyo Jin to see i’m crying.

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

It’s the time.I heard people’s cheering and clapping their hands.I turned to the stairs,a beautiful woman with wedding dress stepping down the stairs.

My mouth wide open.I’m amazed by her beauty.

Suddenly,someone nudging me.

“Close your mouth son.” My appa grins.

Opps,quickly I shut my mouth.My cheeks turns pink.

I walked to her and lend my hands.Her hands shaking,same as me but we manage to cover it.Her cheeks turns red.She’s embarrased?Cute.She takes it and we walked together to the stage.

 

-End of Hyun Seong P.O.V-

 

After a long wedding party,officially,we’re husband and wife.During the party,Hyun Seong never leave your side.

You  leaned against the large balcony in the mansion, looking out to the garden in the backyard. You went out to get some air after spending almost and hour greeting guests and relatives. It was tiring, but you felt contented. This was the first time you ever felt this happy.

 “Are you alright?” a voice coming from behind.Quickly you turned,it’s your husband.Hyun Seong.

“Umm..yeah.” I avoided his gaze.He take a sit beside you.Damn!Why he’s sitting there?I want to be alone dammit!

“Are you okay with this arrangement?I mean this marriage.” I can feel he’s looking at me.

“I-I’m okay with this.Yeah.”my voice trembling.Looking at my own feet.I don’t have courage to look at him.

“Don’t worry,if you can’t accept this,we can divorce soon.”  He sighed.

“N-No!I’ll try my best in this marriage.I don’t want to dissapoint anyone.” Slowly,you finished your word.

Then he takes your hand and put it on his chest.You could hear his heartbeat.”Don’t worry.I will be the best husband in the world.”with the sweetest smile ever you see.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for the new subbies,Love you guys <3