Cooking

I Married Him ?!

 

IU - Mia

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6lcnbInAM0)

It’s been 12 o’clock,but you still cannot sleep.You sit up and walked to the kitchen,finding something to eat.Then you heard a noise in the kitchen.Is it robber?You tiptoed slowly,peeking at the kitchen.

You sighed hard,it’s only Hyun Seong.But why he didn’t asleep yet?And..since when the kitchen became messy like this?You also smelled somethings burning...The pan!You run towards the pan and switch off the fire.

Hyun Seong startled looking at you.

“Yaah!What are you doing?!Are you going to burn this house?!” you glare at him,relief you manage to keep the fire off.

“....sorry...” slowly he responded.You felt guilty,you takes the pan and washed it.

“Are you hungry?”you asked him. He nodded lightly and takes the recipe book,hands it to you.

“I tried to make this.” He showed a picture of a curry bread with the instruction below the picture.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?It’s dangerous.” You takes the ingredient and began cooking.He stands beside you,looking you cooking.

You cooked without looking at the instruction because you are pro at cooking any type of bread.Besides,your favourite is curry bread.

“You can cooked curry bread?Amazing.” his eyes sparkle,he totally amazed.

“My mother always make this for me when i’m a child.It’s been my favourite since then.” You smiled.Hyun Seong nodded,didn’t responded anything.Maybe he felt sympathy of you.

You serve him your hand made curry bread.Waiting for the comment from him.

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

The curry bread is ready,and yeah,it looks yummy.

I took a bite.My eyes widen.It’s really delicious!I never thought she could cook a delicious curry bread!

“So...how is it?” she looks at i,uneasy..waiting for the answer.

“It’s good.I like it.” i nodded,taking another bite.

“Thats good.It’s been a long time since i cooked this.” She smiled,relief.

“Why?” i stopped eating,focusing on her.

“Since my mother died,I rarely cooks curry bread.I only cooks if my brother wants to eat.” Her voice became lower.Did i make her sad?

“Umm..Min Ji..”she turned her face to me.waiting for me to continue.

“Can you cook this tomorrow for me?I want eat this for my breakfast...everyday..”slowly i finished my words.My face turns red.I hope she didn’t heard the last word.It’s embarassing.Damn my mouth.

“Y-yeah,sure.I will cooks some for the other member.” She smiles.A wide smile.But her face also turns red.

 

I really love the way she smiles,totally different from other girls.A sweet smile.

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For new subbies :

I LOVE YOU ~

To all subscribers :