Secret

I Married Him ?!

 

Aki Toyosaki - Sunday Siesta

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Dc_Pouchw&feature=channel_video_title)

You waited for Boyfriend to finished their magazine photoshoot.You wonder around the studio,finding something to entertain you.

“Hey,staff!” someone shouting behind you.You turn and see a woman with a fierce face.

*oh..okay..what did i do?*

“Hey!Are you listen to me?” she waved her hand.

“M-me?” you pointed at yourself.

But she calling a staff..is it me?You walked to her.

“Yes,you.Are you slaking?Don’t you have any works right now?” Her hands full of clothes,maybe for the photoshoots.

“N-No.Why?”

Then she hands you a pile of clothes.”Take this to the Boyfriend.They need this clothes for their next photoshoot.”

“Eh?!But,I’m not..”

“HURRY UP!!DON’T WASTE MY TIME!!” she shouted,direct to your ears.Quickly you run,towards Boyfriend’s changing room.Only Jeong Min there.I hope he didn’t hear that.

 “Min Ji-sshi,why are you the one bringing our clothes?” Jeong Min takes the clothes from you.

“Umm..I just want to help.” You avoided his eyes.You’re bad at lying. Jeong Min feels your hands are trembling.

“Did the noona asked you to do this?Did she shouted at you back there?” he looks at you.

You sighed, “It’s alraight,I don’t really mind.”

“But it’s not your work.Why you didn’t tell her who you are?You want me to tell them?You shouldn’t be threaten like this!”He walked to the door,but you stopped him.

“No!Don’t tell anyone!Including Hyun Seong.I don’t want to burden him.” You gripped his hand.Hoping he will understand.

He sighed and nods.”Okay.I will keep this secret from him.”He takes the clothes and go behind a curtain to change his clothes.

You smiled.Reliefs.

“Didn’t Hyun Seong told media about your wedding?”He asked from behind the curtain.

“Um..no.”

“But why?” he done changing and sit beside you.

“What do you think if an artist like him,getting married?What about his fans?Your fans?”

“They will dissapointed..”he answer it slowly,but clear enough for you to hear it.

“Yes.Besides,I like having private life.I don’t need to run away from Hyun Seong’s fans.”you winked at Jeong Min.Both of you laughed.

Then other member coming inside the room.

“Yaa!Jeong Min!How dare you to chat with noona alone!” Min Woo pushed Jeong Min aside and taking seat beside you.

The three maknea are gatthering around you.Acting like a child.

“Noona,noona,let’s go out and buy some ice-cream!” Young Min pulling your right hands.

“I know the best ice-cream stall around here!” Kwang Min pulling your left hands.Both of hte twins dragging you to the ice-cream stall.

“Yaah!Stop it!You’re hurting Min Ji!” Hyun Seong grabbing your waist,tried to separate Jo twins from you.You blushed like tomato.While Hyun Seong  nagging at those twins.

“Stop acting like you’re 5 years old!Can’t you see her wrist?” Dong Hyun smacks the twins.Both of the twins pouting,making a cute face while saying sorry.

“It’s alright.Let’s go to the ice-cream stall!”you smile and go to the stall together with the three maknae.Kwang Min and Young Min hugs both of your arms.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been surfing my tumblr's dashboard and see things that makes me go crazy XD

( I want all OAO,someone buy it for me!!)