Knight

I Married Him ?!

Kim Kyu Joong - Yesterday

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmII05_O9no&feature=related)

 

I back to the school after a while.I might be feared of those girls but I have to attend my school.

“Min Ji!” Hyo Jin tapped your shoulder. “Were your legs alright ?” she checked your ankle.

“Yeah,it’s better.” You nodded.

“Why don’t you told me about those girls?I could beat them!” Hyo Jin showed her fist.You chuckled.

“It’s okay .” you shakes you head and both of you go to the classroom.

 

Riinngg~The school bell rings.Means its lunchtime!

 

You sit at your usual place with Hyo Jin.Then someone coming approached both of you.

“Hello ladies~” Chunji smirked.

“What do you want now bastard?!” Hyo Jin shouted.

“Relax~I just want to have a lunch with my lovely Min Ji,not you.” Chunji turned to you and winked.

“Go away.I don’t want to see your face.” You ignored him.

* I don’t want the same thing happened again *

“Don’t be so harsh baby.I know you like me” he sit beside you.

“Don’t talk to me.I hate you.” You turned your back to him.

“Just go away Chunji.Are you deaf?!” Hyo Jin can’t hold her anger.

“Let’s go Hyo Jin.” You pulled Hyo Jin away from Chunji.Both of you walked leaving Chunji behind.

 

“I know you love me Kim Min Ji!” you could hear he shouted.

 

You went back to your classroom with Hyo Jin.

“Min Ji,Chunji is a dangerous person.You’ll be bullied if he keeps disturbing you like this.” Hyo Jin grips you hand.

You sighed. “Then what should I do?” You face-palm.

“If he keeps disturbing you,I’ll teach him.” she showed her fist.

You chuckled and relief to have Hyo Jin beside you.

 

The school end.You heard a loud commotion coming from the school gate.You walked to see it but someone stopped you.Chunji.Really,what this guy want from me?

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

I went to Min Ji’s school to pick her up.I’ve been worried when she get bullied at school.

I wear a disguise to hide my identity but I hope she will be able to recognize me.

I don’t really expect that I would draw attention with this looks.A lot of girls began to surround me and amazed by my looks.

 

I saw a bunch of girls walking towards me.I took this chance to find Min Ji and end this things quickly.

“ Hello there.May I ask something?” I asked to a girl.

“ H-Hello.What is it?” the girl blushed.Okay I really need to end this.

“Hm..do you know Kim Min Ji ?” Her face expression changed.

“That girl?” the girl answered with an annoyed face.

S-?What did she mean by that?How could she called my wife a ?!

I tried to control my anger.

“Do you know where she is?” I asked her nicely.I don’t want to accidentally ‘punch’ her face.

“Maybe she’s flirting with some guys.Like a always do.” She and her friends laughed.

I walked away.Leaving those girls.I clenched my fist.She’s could even die there if I punch her.

I wondering around the school,hopefully to found Min Ji.

Then I heard someone fighting.Min Ji?

 

“What do you want from me,Chunji?!” she shouted at a guy.Her face turned red.

“Why do you always annoyed to see my face?I know you like me.” That guy smirk.

“Stop dreaming Chunji.I’m not like those girls.” She turned away but that guy stopped her.Holding her shoulder.Shesh!How dare him to touch my wife!

I just waited to hear their conversation.Maybe I could get some information why did she being called ?

 

“Let me go!What if someone see us like this?!” she struggled.Urgh!I want to puch that guy right now!

“Why not?Let them see.” That guy holds her hands tightly.

“You’re the one who spread about the me your grlfriend?!” she pushed that guy.Wait,what?Girlfriend?

“Yeah.It’s me.It’s true isn’t it?” the guy pulled Min Ji closer.Dammit!He leaned closer to her and...

 

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

Chunji was about to kiss me!He’s getting closer and closer but I couldn’t back off since he gripped my wrist tightly. I hope Hyo Jin is here to punched this man!

I closed my eyes,I’ve began to cry hopping a miracle could happen.

 

After a few second,I didn’t feel anything.The tight grip at my hand also dissapeared.Slowly I open my eyes.Hyun Seong!He standing in front of me like a knight and Chunji on the ground with bloody lips.

Did Hyun Seong punched Chunji?

“H-Hyun Seong?” you couldn’t believe your eyes.He hugs you and turned to Chunji.

“Don’t you dare to do anything to her or I’ll kill you!” Hyun Seong warned him.His voice and his gaze totally different from the usual.He pulled you to his car.

Then he turned to you with a worried face.

“ Are you alright?Did you hurt somewhere?” he checked over you and found a bruise on your wrist.

“It’s okay.” You said.

He lift your hand carefully and kiss the bruise.Your face began to heat up.You could feel the warmth of his kiss.All the pain dissapeared.

 

“Is it hurt?” he caressed your blushed cheek gently.He had his worried face.

You shakes your head.”It’s okay.The pain will go.” You give him a warm smile.

He sighed.Feeling guilty to just watching you.

 

You try to pull your hand back,but he hold you tight.

You lift your face to look at him and the same time he looks at your face.Both of you exchange gazes making you blushed.

“W-What’s wrong?” you asked.

He didn’t response to you. “Hy-Hyun Seong?” you called his name,but still he’s shut his mouth and keep his eyes on you.

Did I said something wrong?You tried to remember.

Then Hyun Seong began to open his mouth. “Do you love me?”

You stunted.What did he just asked?LOVE?Why so sudden?What should I response?

After a few minutes,you still beeing quiet,he let go your hand and start driving.

Did he get mad at me?

 

Both of you reached home.He leads you to your bedroom.

“You should rest.I bet you’re tired.” He smile.

“B-but how’s about dinner?” you tried to stand up,but he stopped you.

“I’ll buy it.You shouldn’t do too much works in your condition.”he takes out his phone.Began to dialling his favourite restaurant to order.

“I’m just have a bruise,it’s not like my hand is broken.” You pouted.He’s beeing to protective.

He chuckled and pinched your cheeks. “You’re cute with that pout.”

Your cheeks turns pink.C-Cute?

He walks to leave your bedroom,giving you time to rest.

“Umm..Hyun Seong!” you called him .

He stopped and turned to you.

“Yes?”

“Umm...do you mad at me?” you just looks on the floor.You didn’t have courage to look into his face.

“No,i’m not.” You lifted your face after you heard he said.

You could see he giving you a warm smile before leaving your room.

 

You tried to sleep,but your eyes won’t listen to you.Then you’ve remember something,Gong Chan oppa!I’d promised him that i would call him soon!

You smack your head and takes out your phone,began to dial Gong Chan’s number.

“Yobseyo?”  a man voice from the other line.

“Oppa?Gong Chan oppa?” i asked.

“Min Ji-ah!I miss you soo much!!” Gong Chan shouted happily.

“Aigoo~Oppa,don’t shout!” you laughed.

“Sorry~ hehe.I’m too exited to hear your voice Min Ji-ah~” he chuckled.

“Oppa,don’t you have works right now?”

“Nope,but tomorrow I’ll be busy.Why?” he asked.

“Nothing,just asking.Don’t work too hard,oppa.”

“Okay~Opps,someone calling for me.I got to go now.Talk to you later Min Ji!”

“Take care oppa!”

You hung up the phone.Feels happy after chatting with Gong Chan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TUMBLR (We Got Married - Leeteuk )

  

  

  

  

Poor Leeteuk XD