Miss you

I Married Him ?!

IU - Say You Love Me

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCzjN3d-cBo)

 

 

“Morning ~ “ a gentle voice wakes you up.Slowly you open your eyes to see Hyun Seong face close to yours.Quickly you sit up.Shocked.

You checked the clock,it’s 7 am.

“Urrm..morning “ you give him a light smile.

“Wake up,lets have our breakfast “ he offers his hand to you.Hesitantly you hold his hand to stand up since you sprained your ankle.

“ Thanks “ he nodded and lead to the kitchen.

You impressed how he cooked the breakfast althought it’s only simple fried rice.

“ Did you cooked this? “He nodded. You began to take a bite.It’s delicious.

“ How is it?” he focus on you.You give him thumbs up.

“It’s delicious.Did you wake up early to cook this? “ You continue eating.

“ Yeah,since you can’t walk properly.” He lend you some more.You shakes your head.

“I’m full already.By the way,thank you.” You give him a warm smile.

You try to stand up,quickly he help you.

“Where are you going to go?” he holds you carefully.

“I want to get ready for my school.Why?” you pointed at the bedroom.

“ No,you don’t need to go to school today.You should rest today.” He shakes his head.

“ But..” he shut your mouth.”Don’t worry,I will inform to your teacher.” He takes out his phone

You sighed and nodded.

 

*He’s getting ready to go to his work.His clothes quite simple – black shirt,blue black jeans and a cap – but I love the way he looks.Gasp!What am I saying?*You slapped both your cheeks lightly.

“Are you alright?” he come close to you.Checking on you.

You shakes your head quickly.Feeling embarassed.

“I’m going now.Take care.Don’t walk too much.Don’t work hard..” he keeps nagging

“Araso,araso,I get it.I’ll just sit here and do nothing.” You nodded.Annoyed.

“Don’t forget to breathe!” he continue nagging.

Haish,this man.

“I get it!I’ll breath!Just go to your work!” you pushed him towards the door.

“Ah! One more thing..” he turned to you.You rolls your eyes.Again?

He lean closer to you and kiss your cheek.

“I’ll miss you.” He winks and left the house.You frozen.Can’t believe what had just happened.

 

Without you notice,a smile forms on your lips.You slightly touched your cheeks and blushed.

‘I’ll miss you’ the words keep echoing in your mind.

 

-Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-

 

I kissed her cheek and runs away.Her face frozen.She’s shocked?That’s cute.I keep giggling when i remember that momment.

 

Am I teasing her?I don’t think so,because i really love her.

I reached at the studio.As usual,the other member are practicing.

“Yaa!Since you’ve married,you came to the studio pretty late.Did you do something at your house?” Dong Hyun smirked.I smacked his shoulder.

“No I wasn’t.I’ve been late like this since we’re debuted!” you denied.

“But your cheeks blushing.You’re lying aren’t you,hyung?” Kwang Min nudge you.

“ Shut up Kwang Min!” you pushed Kwang Min.

“Is noona going to come here?” Young Min interrupted.

You shakes your head.”She’s at home now.She sprained her ankle.” You explained.

Min Woo widen his eyes.”Really?Is it worse?I want to visit noona!” Min Woo shouted.

“Me too!” Both of the twins puts up their hands.

“Why did you leave her alone at your house?Isn’t she bored by herself?” Dong Hyun taps your shoulder.Jeong Min nods too.

 

Aish!Why wouldn’t I think that?

You smack your forehead.”Should I bring her here?I just want her to rest.” You said to Dong Hyun.

“Why don’t we visit her there?” Jeong Min give his tought.All of them nodded.

“ We can visit Min Ji after we finish our practice today.Araso?” Dong Hyun giving commands.

“Yes Sir!” The three maknae agreed.

 

I give an excuse to go to the toilet.I go out of the studio and takes out my phone.I dialled Min Ji’s number.After a few tries,she haven’t answering it.I began to panic.

“Hello?” thank god she’s answering it.

“Why aren’t you answering my call?Are you alright?”my voice cracked.

“Oh! Sorry,I fell asleep.Sorry.” her voice lower.

She’s sleeping?Maybe it’s true she’s bored.

“ Sorry for leaving you at home alone.”i started to feel guilty.

“It’s okay.You’re busy with your works.I’ll just burden you.” She chuckled.I want to see that.She’s must be really cute.

“Umm..They want to visit you after we finished our practice today.Is it alright?”

“Of course!Why not!” she sounded happy.

“Okay,I will inform to them.” I nodded happily.

“Should I cook something for them?”she’s exited.

“No,you shouldn’t do works with your current condition.Just rest okay?I will buy something for tonight.” I insisted.

“Okay.” She shut her phone.Is she depressed?I just want her to heal quickly.

I back to the studio room and continue my practice.

-End of Hyun Seong’s P.O.V-